Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyler apologizes for the delay, but he wasn't feeling well until after Christmas so without further ado here's his reveal. His Christmas presents made him feel a lot better. :chili:
This looks like it has my name written all over it.

Wow - look at all this loot.:chili::chili:

I got this really cool Quicksilver shirt.

I've got something yummy! That's my foster brother Pippin behind me. He's a little jealous but I'll let him share.

I got this sweatshirt. Mom and all our guests thought I look "cute." :unsure: I kind of think I look a lamb. :w00t: Bahhhh.

And my mom got one of her favorite things...a dark chocolate orange treat!
We loved all our presents so much. And our awesome Secret Santa was Mane's Lola Pink (S&LP'S Mommy).:wub::wub: Thank you so much and Happy New Year. :chili::chili:

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Look how happy he looks. Great presents. Oh Pippin looks so sweet. Great job Mane. Shirt and hoodie are fantastic.

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Awwww look at Tyler:wub: he's just precious, cute gifts, I love the sweater, yes Tyler you look like a little lamb:wub:, Sue I like Tyler's length of coat, he is adorable and kissable:wub: love the last picture
Pippin is wondering what's going on lol, he's so cute, bet he'll have a home very soon.

Mane great gifts:aktion033:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Tyler, you are an adorable lil lamb. Great reveal. Hope that you are feeling better. So sweet of you to share with Pippin. :wub: Yum...... Chocolate!! Great job Mane and Lola. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
So cute, Susan-Tyler 1 looks so happy just like my Tyler 2-we need to differentiate-age will do it fairly!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Love your shirt and lamb hoodie....Tyler looks adorable and Pipin too (looking more relaxed all the time). Great job Mane!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Aww Tyler you're so cute and you're rocking that sweater... Hope you feel better soon little man..You're a good boy for sharing and taking care of Pippin.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Just what Tyler needed to spunk him up again. Awesome gifts. OMG...quicksilver for dogs AND that lamb NY sweater is the BEST! I can just see Ty strutting the sidewalks of NYC wearing that. Celebs will def flock to him even more when he wears that! And dear, sweet Pippin.....I know he enjoyed helping Tyler open his gifts and I know Tyler shared with him lovingly!

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Sue so sorry I missed this earlier this week when I came on SM.

Tyler looks adorable in his sweater. So glad it fit! Hope Tyler shared some treats with Pippin! Didn't know you were getting Pippin until after I had mailed the box. So tell Pippin we are sorry there wasn't a little something for him!!

·
Premium Member
24,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Look how happy he looks. Great presents. Oh Pippin looks so sweet. Great job Mane. Shirt and hoodie are fantastic.
Walter -- indeed Tyler was a very happy boy!! This made our holiday. :chili:
How cute!! Mane and Lola did a great job picking out presents for Tyler! Loved that NY sweater!
They really did, Nida.
Awwww look at Tyler:wub: he's just precious, cute gifts, I love the sweater, yes Tyler you look like a little lamb:wub:, Sue I like Tyler's length of coat, he is adorable and kissable:wub: love the last picture
Pippin is wondering what's going on lol, he's so cute, bet he'll have a home very soon.

Mane great gifts:aktion033:
It was so much fun opening his presents as usual for SS. That's why we always come back. I like Tyler's hair this length. Works for both of us and makes it easier to wear sweaters. Much too cold here to think of anything shorter for him. We spoiled Pip too with some presents.
Adorable! I love the lamby sweater. Mane's Sasha was MiMi's buddy. That chocolate orange is heavenly. I like to just let it melt in my mouth.
Sylvia - I know. I forgot how much I loved those dark chocolate oranges. So delicious in each slice.
Oh my gosh great presents!! The I love NY was perfect!!! Tyler is a real sweetie!!!
Thanks, Carol. Yes that NY shirt is so cute and sooo NY:)
It looks like Tyler received some beautiful from gifts from Lola and Mame. He looks so sweet in his sweater. Great gifts .
Thanks so much, Debbie. We feel very fortunate.
Tyler, you are an adorable lil lamb. Great reveal. Hope that you are feeling better. So sweet of you to share with Pippin. :wub: Yum...... Chocolate!! Great job Mane and Lola. :thumbsup:
Cindy -- we all enjoyed our presents from Mane and Lola Pink. Well I'm not sure I can actually say that Tyler enjoys clothes put on him but he's very tolerant. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: And looks so cute.
Tyler looks so cute in his I Love NY sweater! And little Pippin in the background is an absolute doll! Lola and Mane were great SS buddies!
Thanks, Sherry. That sweater was a big hit with everyone. Pippin had no idea what was going on but was a little fascinated with it.
So cute, Susan-Tyler 1 looks so happy just like my Tyler 2-we need to differentiate-age will do it fairly!
Kim -- you're right, now that there are two Tyler's here on SM we do need to differentiate. Tyler 1 is just fine rather than Tyler about to be 6!!! Thanks:chili:
Love your shirt and lamb hoodie....Tyler looks adorable and Pipin too (looking more relaxed all the time). Great job Mane!
Mane brought joy to a holiday that had a lot of bumps in the road so we're especially appreciative.
Such fun....I'm glad you were late....It kinda spaced things out.... :thumbsup:

Love the NY sweater...!!!!
Thanks for having my back with lateness, Pat. :w00t::HistericalSmiley: It felt like we celebrated Christmas after the fact but it was kind of fun to spread it out.
Oh, I love the NY hoodie! Hope he is feeling better.
Thanks so much, Mags. He is.
Tyler got some great gifts! He looks so handsome in his NY sweater! Love the reveal! :wub:
Thanks, Auntie Florence. Tyler thinks he looks pretty hot in it too.
Aww Tyler you're so cute and you're rocking that sweater... Hope you feel better soon little man..You're a good boy for sharing and taking care of Pippin.
Thanks, Michelle. Tyler has been a mostly good big brother. A little sibling rivalry but all in all they are pretty good buds. I do think he wakes up every day thinking,"Are you still here???" :HistericalSmiley:
That's adorable!
Thanks, Maggie!
Just what Tyler needed to spunk him up again. Awesome gifts. OMG...quicksilver for dogs AND that lamb NY sweater is the BEST! I can just see Ty strutting the sidewalks of NYC wearing that. Celebs will def flock to him even more when he wears that! And dear, sweet Pippin.....I know he enjoyed helping Tyler open his gifts and I know Tyler shared with him lovingly!
Tammy -- it's so darn cold out here that neither Tyler nor any celebs are even out on the streets. I refuse to hire Tyler a limo to get around though. :HistericalSmiley: And Tyler did share um maybe more begrudgingly than lovingly. :blush:
I love his NY sweater...Tyler you must have been a good boy this year! Mane and Lola Pink did a wonderful job! I love that picture with Pippin in the background looking on!
Donna - Tyler was a very good boy this year. He deserves presents and love for sure. I do love having the two together. I'll miss Pip but know he's going to an awesome new home this weekend.
Sue so sorry I missed this earlier this week when I came on SM.

Tyler looks adorable in his sweater. So glad it fit! Hope Tyler shared some treats with Pippin! Didn't know you were getting Pippin until after I had mailed the box. So tell Pippin we are sorry there wasn't a little something for him!!
Mane - no apologies. I bought some toys for Pippin and wrapped them in tissue paper so that he would have some christmas too. And bought him a new winter coat as well so he's doing pretty good. And yes he loved the treats you sent that I just found that I left in NY when we went to vt. They both loved them. Thank you and Lola so much. :wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts