Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without further ado, here is a little video of Tyler's reveal:
Animoto - Tyler's SS 2012

Tyler and I are speechless and barkless over the generosity and thoughtfulness of his Secret Santa buddy, Lucky and his daddy, Walter. We had just requested a donation to Northcentral Maltese Rescue but Lucky and Walter did that and still sent us wonderful gifts. It was so much fun to open them all up tonight and Tyler loves what he got. Even the card of a Maltese with a santa hat on was perfect. :thumbsup: He got the cutest West Paw (made in the USA) toys. One is a duck, another is a dog in really wild colors and patterns and also a green bone. He also got a snake from West Paw. Don't ask...almost a heart attack for me with my fear of them :faint: but Tyler said he would keep me safe by wrestling it to the ground.:chili: And he got two big bags of treats. I got a frame with Tyler's photo in it surrounded by Maltese, a special sign that you saw in the video and some candy cane kisses:) We were so lucky to get Lucky as our SS and thankful that his awesome daddy is an SM member.:hugging:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
That was so nice of Walter and Lucky....Tyler has some beautiful gifts along with the donation to the rescue fluffs. Loved all your photos Sue and yes the photo frame and card were especially nice. I did think the card was Tyler too.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Tyler, you look beautiful as always, in the video!! What great presents from Lucky and Walter! I loved your video, Susan, so festive!!

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Great Secret Santa Walter and Lucky. Sue, love the video!!! It looks like Tyler hit the treat and toy jackpot...such cute pix!!!

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
That was awesome Sue! Seriously Tyler is just so beyond cute. I may have to bring Bella up to you just to have her groomed like her bud Tyler ;) . Walter was SO generous and Rescue babies got helped too! SS buddy at its best :)!

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Merry Christmas Tyler!!! :wub: You were such a good boy this year to get all those great presents from Walter & Lucky. :chili: Sue, your videos are always great. :chili:
xxxx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Great reveal Sue! Have fun playing with your toys but keep your Mom safe from that snake!

·
Super Moderator
9,676 Posts
I loved the video, it was very special. I hope sweet Tyler enjoys his toys. I bought him the snake, liked it so much, I ordered one for Lucky. Lucky loves to play fetch, but usually returns it just out of my reach, so the snake gives me more to grab at.

I was a little disappointed in the picture frame, I expected a larger window and smaller maltese. I love the little angel in the frame, though. It was fun going through your old posts looking at pictures of Tyler to put in the frame. When you change out the pic, you will see why I never do crafts - not a straight line anywhere.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Sue, I love the video! Walter and lucky are amazing and so thoughtful. You can really see it in each of the gifts and the reacue donation. Tyler looks adorable with the little scarf :wub: i hope that you and your family have a wonderful time enjoying each other's company this holiday! It goes by so quickly!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That was so nice of Walter and Lucky....Tyler has some beautiful gifts along with the donation to the rescue fluffs. Loved all your photos Sue and yes the photo frame and card were especially nice. I did think the card was Tyler too.
It was wonderful, Maggie. I love the Rescue gift to NMR so much. And we were just blown away by all the gifts. The card is a real keeper too:)
What a wonderful Secret Santa! Yes, West Paw toys are the best!
Maggie - I couldn't agree more. And I never saw those West Paw toys. Love them.
That's beautiful! So generous of Lucky and his daddy. Tyler is a much loved fluff.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Thanks so much. Tyler is very loved and loves back an awful lot:)
Tyler, you look beautiful as always, in the video!! What great presents from Lucky and Walter! I loved your video, Susan, so festive!!
Debbie - thanks so much. We are so blessed:)
Great Secret Santa Walter and Lucky. Sue, love the video!!! It looks like Tyler hit the treat and toy jackpot...such cute pix!!!
Tracey - we just love Secret Santa here. It's so much fun to both give and receive. :chili:
That was awesome Sue! Seriously Tyler is just so beyond cute. I may have to bring Bella up to you just to have her groomed like her bud Tyler ;) . Walter was SO generous and Rescue babies got helped too! SS buddy at its best :)!
Bridget - Tyler is blushing. B) Would love to have Bella come up and visit. My groomer is right here in my building. :chili: Walter is such a great sport as one of the few male members (we have been know to do a little guy bashing here and there:blush:) and I felt very lucky to get him and Lucky.
Merry Christmas Tyler!!! :wub: You were such a good boy this year to get all those great presents from Walter & Lucky. :chili: Sue, your videos are always great. :chili:
xxxx
Thanks, Kandis. Tyler's always a good boy:) Thanks about the video. It's really just a slide show but I try to have fun with it:)
Great reveal Sue! Have fun playing with your toys but keep your Mom safe from that snake!
Thanks so much, Robin. He's got the snake cornered. :thumbsup:
😀

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Hmmm not sure what happened here. Just seeing a square. :blink:
I loved the video, it was very special. I hope sweet Tyler enjoys his toys. I bought him the snake, liked it so much, I ordered one for Lucky. Lucky loves to play fetch, but usually returns it just out of my reach, so the snake gives me more to grab at.

I was a little disappointed in the picture frame, I expected a larger window and smaller maltese. I love the little angel in the frame, though. It was fun going through your old posts looking at pictures of Tyler to put in the frame. When you change out the pic, you will see why I never do crafts - not a straight line anywhere.
Walter - you really did a fabulous job of picking presents. They're things that Tyler really likes and he's kind of high maintenance so you really did well. He was bringing the duck to our neighbor, dropped it in the hallway and her dog, Betsy, ran out and got it. Had to do the old switcheroo with another of her toys. Don't think Tyler will make that mistake again too soon. :unsure: The frame is very cute - and I love how you got Tyler's photo in it. And don't worry about the straight lines. That's why I edit video -- I can't draw to save my life. I missed the artistic gene. :brownbag:
That is so great!! I would love to do the Secret Santa next year :)
Toni - hoping you'll do SS next year. It's really fun. I tend to collect things all year as I see them if possible.
Sue, what a great video. What a generous SS Buddy...lucky Tyler. We got the same plaque from our SS too. :chili:
Thanks, Barbara. Love the plaque. It's right in front of my desk right now so I can see it every day:)
What a great SS Tyler!! You are so precious in the video mom made of your reveal!! Looks like you got great stuff and a donation made!! What a special buddy!!

Sue as always, the video is wonderful!! Hope you, Tyler, DH, and your son had a wonderful holiday!!
Lindsay - I loved the donation that Walter made in all our names and wow what great icing on the cake the gifts are.
So how have you been feeling? Haven't seen you on SM or FB much so figured you've been busy. How's little Hudson doing? Hope you all had a great Christmas too. Your new year will be awesome. :chili:
Loved the video! Tyler looks adorable in his little red scarf, and Walter & Lucky sure are amazing Secret Santas!!
Thanks, Diana. I was going to put Tyler in an outfit but he had been wearing one all day so I gave him a break.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sue, I love the video! Walter and lucky are amazing and so thoughtful. You can really see it in each of the gifts and the reacue donation. Tyler looks adorable with the little scarf :wub: i hope that you and your family have a wonderful time enjoying each other's company this holiday! It goes by so quickly!
Thanks so much, Marisa. Time really has flown by. I think I'm still stuck in October and now it's the day after Christmas. It's been a very rough time with Superstorm Sandy and the school shootings both pretty much in our back yard so it's fun to smile about something.
Wow Tyler you lucky lucky boy what a great video !!! Merry Christmas Susan and Tyler ;) xx
Thanks, Lyndsy. Tyler was very lucky because of Lucky!! Merry Christmas to you and Albert too. :wub::wub:
Wonderful reveal, Sue! Tyler is so cute and he got such great presents!
Thanks so much, Orla. I was so glad to have my new camera too to shoot the photos and capture the special moments:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts