Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Wow, so generous of Walter and Lucky. Love all the gifts and beautiful pictures. Great video reveal, Sue. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
I didn't respond before? I guess that I do the same thing that Sandi does. Oh well. I loved your reveal. You lived up to your reputation...again. Walter and Lucky sure know how to shop. I don't blame Walter for sending presents besides the rescue donation...who can resist? Good job Sue. Good job Walter and Lucky.

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
It truly is great to have a few SM uncles and especially such thoughtful ones! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the lovely reveal Sue. It makes me wish we had taken part this year again. With being down so long I don't think it would have been great for our recipient!
Tyler, you always score big--probably because you are so well loved! :wub:
WTG Walter & Lucky!:aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Sorry I'm late on your reveal...awe love Tyler in his red scarf and I have to say there is no way I can top this video..:HistericalSmiley: What awesome gifts Tyler got from Lucky..I love the frame...gosh I love everything...awesome reveal.:wub::wub: Hope your knee is on the mend, Sue..

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What wonderful gits from Walter and Lucky! And as usual, a wonderful made video!
I know, Donna. We were so lucky to have Lucky as our SS:)

Wow, so generous of Walter and Lucky. Love all the gifts and beautiful pictures. Great video reveal, Sue. :aktion033:
Thanks so much, Florence. It was so much fun discovering what was in every package.
I didn't respond before? I guess that I do the same thing that Sandi does. Oh well. I loved your reveal. You lived up to your reputation...again. Walter and Lucky sure know how to shop. I don't blame Walter for sending presents besides the rescue donation...who can resist? Good job Sue. Good job Walter and Lucky.
We're very grateful for everything we got from Walter and Lucky! They were amazing, thoughtful SSs. I hope that some of us get to meet them sometime.
It truly is great to have a few SM uncles and especially such thoughtful ones! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the lovely reveal Sue. It makes me wish we had taken part this year again. With being down so long I don't think it would have been great for our recipient!
Tyler, you always score big--probably because you are so well loved! :wub:
WTG Walter & Lucky!:aktion033::aktion033:
Thanks so much, Sandi. Every years I'm so glad that we take part in SS. And this year I got to do a human SS for a Superstorm Sandy family. Of course there's no reveal there but hoping that family liked the gifts we sent.
Sorry I'm late on your reveal...awe love Tyler in his red scarf and I have to say there is no way I can top this video..:HistericalSmiley: What awesome gifts Tyler got from Lucky..I love the frame...gosh I love everything...awesome reveal.:wub::wub: Hope your knee is on the mend, Sue..
Thanks so much, April. I think I'm going to look at the video again to cheer me up. Pretty down from the knee. It stinks to be on crutches. Very hard to carry anything. I found an old, old, fanny pack in the back of a closet and can carry my house and mobile phone in it so I don't have to try to hobble to the phone from anywhere. I know it's only temporary so I shouldn't complain.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts