Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I posted in the introduction area yesterday. I have a feeling this is going to be a question of preference but her goes. If you keep your fluff (I'm learning the lingo) in a puppy cut, what type of brush do you like?

I've asked several people, breeders, groomers and owners and all say different things. I'd like to hear what all of you say.

Thanks!

Lisa and soon to have baby Skittle.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have never tried the CC brushes, however I recently bought the Madan pink brush, and a couple of Madan combs. Many listers here raved about the Madan products and now I know why. My Sophie is still not very fond of the whole grooming routine and our Madan brush has really helped. Also, I agree that Jenny from Topline Pet is wonderful! She answered my questions very quickly and was such a sweetheart to work with. My order was delivered rather quickly and to top it all off, she sent some extra's as a thank you :) She is great and I will definitely be shopping with her again!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I agree with the others and have to say the Madan is the best! I got mine from toplinepet also! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts