Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rocky asked to come up on my lap and fell asleep.:wub: i'm not moving:cloud9: he's been extra cuddly lately! he's such a mama's boy.

here's a pic of him yesterday in the backyard.
next pic of him and his best buddy peppi who is 9 yrs. and my friend's fluff.

last pic of rocky playing with another friend's fluff a yorkie, 18 mo. old. rocky ran circles around her trying to get her to play!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
This is pathetic. Our fluffs have so much better a social life than we do, don't they? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Really cute photos especially that second one. Two total cuties.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lovely pictures of a really cute little guy :wub: Snuggles are the best. Lola was making it impossible for me to type earlier as I needed two hands with her up sleeping on my chest. :tender:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think he barks any more than any other Maltese. But if you are asking if he barks at dogs he doesn't know....the answer is yes, sometimes.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Susan, I like that picture too. Yes, Rocky has become the social butterfly? :HistericalSmiley: He has another playdate on Monday with his friend Peppi and another malt named Poppy! :wub:

This is pathetic. Our fluffs have so much better a social life than we do, don't they? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Really cute photos especially that second one. Two total cuties.:wub::wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts