Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was raednig. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

Is that Cool or What?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jul 14 2005, 01:37 PM
Wow! I had no problem speed reading and understanding your post! It really is true!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81370
[/QUOTE]
Me, too. That's pretty amazing.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
That is interesting.... I bet you had fun typing that!!!

That is why it is so hard to proofread. Your mind sees incorrect spellings as correct. For example, I just had to have something important at work printed and the word Fountain was in the piece. The person who gave me the info spelled it "Foutain" and I totally read it as "Fountain". I did not catch it. Thank goodness someone else did, though!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I have seen this before too, and I definately is amazing how we only see what we want to see. This type of thing would send a spell checker crazy :new_Eyecrazy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.