1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found Aolani busy calculating his back to school expenses today:

"Hey ma, can you pass me dat note pad pwease?"

Johita: "Aolani, whatcha doin'?"

"Well ma, I deethiwed to go back to skewl and I wanna thee how much money I need to thpend."

Johita: "Oh, I see, well good luck with that - good thing you get an allowance"

"Yeah, about dat, fink you can add a couple more dollars to my owllowanth? Skewl is so expwenthive deese days."

Johita:"Hmm, we'll see about that. Maybe you should ask daddy"

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Aolani, you smart little guy, I bet there are lots of scholarships in your future!!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Awe! :wub: He should come over here to help me with my organic chemistry 2! He looks like he could make sense out of it for me ;)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
AWW Aolani is SOOO CUTEE!!! :wub: :wub:
School just started for me, first week is super hectic:smpullhair: I wish I can look as composed as Aolani. and they increased our tuition this year as well :angry:

·
Registered
118 Posts
That is so adorable. How old is Aolani? What grade will he be going into? Kirby wants to know how Aolani can resist the temptation of eating the money and the pad of paper?:w00t::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
842 Posts
OMG he looks so cute and smart with the glasses on!!!! :wub: :HistericalSmiley:

BAAHHAHHHA, yeah I could NEVER do that with Nelson. Very cute!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
LOOOOOOOOOL :D thanks for the giggles ... Aolani, you look super smart there ^_^
maybe you can come over and help me study for the following studies that I got myself into - I wish I had that "I SO WANNA STUDY" spirit that I see in these photos of you when there are tones of distractions around me that are good at grabbing my attention sometimes, including Snowy and Crystal, they wanna do NOTHING in relation to studying other than make sure to grab me away from it. Maybe I should ask your mommy to swap maltese until I am done with it!

love the photos and love you

hugs

1 - 20 of 44 Posts