Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:faint::faint: That pretty much depicts Leo's reaction, as well as mine.

My neighbors new pup, is a cutie putie. He is a very special boy, as she adopted him from a shelter :wub: She told me his name a million times, and I just can't remember it right now. Next to my neighbor, is both Mia and Leo's friend, Becky :wub:. We LOVE Becky. The owners have done an amazing job with her. She now realizes her size and can co-exsist nicely with Mia and Leo.

Becky and the new pup (the shelter told my neighbor he was a mix with shepard in him, but I think that I see alot of Rottie in him) He is a beautiful boy, and what a cute pup he was. He still is a pup, but growing like crazy. I have seen Becky and the new Pup play like crazy, and get along so well :wub:

Today Mia and Leo went to the groomers, and I wanted to take them out for some fresh air afterwards. It's a nice crisp day.

In typical Leo fashion, he first has to tell his sister, how pretty she looks :wub:

Picture 224.jpg

And this is for all the pretty ladies :wub: "Divas do rule :thumbsup: Love Leo :wub:
I'm just so excited to go out and see all my girlfriends :chili:

Picture 225.jpg

Mia and Leo: "Hey Becky, who's your new freind :chili:"
New pup: " Uh Becky, who are these two???"
Becky: "Oh there Mia and Leo, they are my friends :wub:"

Picture 226.jpg

Um, notice the new pup, who is a precious male, is not even looking Mia's way, guess who he is fixated on :huh:

Picture 227.jpg

My Leo. Now keep in mind, Leo mostly if not always has been around girls, and is used to being loved on :wub:

Picture 228.jpg

New pup: "Your Leo? Your a boy? What's with the pink coat?
Leo: My Mommy bought it for me, why? :huh: Don't you like me ?:huh:

Picture 230.jpg

I don't think the new pup likes my Leo :crying:

Picture 231.jpg

Actually, I'm almost convinced of it. Could it be the new pup, being a boy himself, knew Leo was a boy? Leo wasn't scared or anything, just a different experience for him. There was no growling from the new pup, but it did sound "protective" almost. But he really is beautiful and I love my neighbors dearly. I was just amazed at the interaction.
Picture 232.jpg

Hey, Mr. Puppy, don't let the size or color fool you :HistericalSmiley:Maybe my Mommy can get you a pink and black one too, then will you like me?

Picture 236.jpg

My precious Mia, just oblivous to it all, and taking in all the beautiful surroundings and fresh air

Picture 237.jpg

Mia getting some precious loving.

Hey Aunties, what do you think about all that? I think I will cut the young guy a break, he's still a pup, and he is very handsome, and I do love Becky, but shhhhh I also have my Westie girlfirend,and I think she like the lover type, so I think I'm okay there :thumbsup:

I will have to say, that both Becky and the new pup next door, are precious, and very special, and both my neighbors are wonderful for giving these special ones loving homes.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh Leo, you are the cutest little guy ever - I love the shot when his tail is fully extended - how sweet!

Mia, looks stunning in her winter coat - she is a doll.

What a great pair - I just love your kids!:wub:

Allie

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
There's my little lover boy Leo. Don't you worry little man...you'll win that new guy over in no time. And sweet little Mia...*sigh*...nothing bothers you. You just want to love life. What a sweetheart.

Your babies look GORGEOUS Christine and I just want to snuggle them.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Mia and Leo look so adorable after spa day in their stylish coats. I think the new neighbor dog wants to go to your groomer and get a coat like yours, too, Leo. I think that's what all the fuss was about. He didn't understand why he didn't have such a fancy coat to wear and a snazzy fur cut. You two are just too cute for words! Love your outdoor adventures! :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Leo looks fantastic! You would never know he was sick recently. I have not seen Mia's little coat. Gorgeous! They both look adorable!:wub: I just love Mia and Leo!:chili::chili::chili: Thanks for the great pics!:blush:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks dear sweet Aunties. Leo knows the pup is a very special guy.

And thanks so much for the sweet comments on my babies. You are so sweet.

Many hugs

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
I wish you were my neighbor:wub: The babies look absolutely adorable, love Mia's coat and her precious little topknot:wub:
Leo your the manB) your a little studmuffin:wub: they really looked like they had a wonderful walk

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Leo, the puppy is adorable, but, you're #1.

Christine,
I was thinking of ordering the coat Mia has on for my girls. Does the coat have velcro around the neck and tummy? Mia looks stunning.
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Christine - just adore your two and I still think that Leo is smashing in his coat. The new kid on the block is just jealous because his mom won't ever get him a nice outfit like that. I just love your two to pieces.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
OMG!!!! They look adorable in their coats...beautiful outfits. They look so regal. :tender:I can jump right through this computer screen and get them if I could...soooooo cute. I think the little man next door might be jealous of Leo's pink coat! Maybe his mama needs to get him one. Or maybe Leo needs to show him how to act like a gentleman. :HistericalSmiley::thmbup:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Leo, it looks like there's at least one extra bed in some of those pictures ... maybe you should invite your new friend for a sleepover. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Leo, the puppy is adorable, but, you're #1.

Christine,
I was thinking of ordering the coat Mia has on for my girls. Does the coat have velcro around the neck and tummy? Mia looks stunning.
xoxoxoxoxo
Kerry, it does and it is a pretty coat. I do have it in the lighter pink for Mia, but I like the darker shade, it's actually a red in person, on our Malts.
Don't get me wrong the lighter pink is so pretty, but I think the darker color stands out better. I think they also have it in black,....tempting...easy on, easy off, but sturdy.

Hugs to you, and all of you, for always being so sweet to Mia and Leo, means the world to me.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Leo, it looks like there's at least one extra bed in some of those pictures ... maybe you should invite your new friend for a sleepover. :thumbsup:

Now why didn't I think of that...that's a great idea :chili::aktion033: :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts