Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday mommy and me played with my doggie puzzle!

As you can see I love it very much! It's so much fun for me searching the treats and I'm getting soooooooooo excited doing it!

Ullana :wub:

Please make a double click on the photo, then the short video will start!!!!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Look at that sweet baby, not only BEAUTIFUL, but very bright, to boot!

I love those puzzles, they keep the fluffs busy and keeps their minds active.

What a nice mommy :)

~Allie

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
How cool is that!:chili: I have never heard of a doggy puzzle. My Lily would love one of those. Can you get them in the U.S.?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look at that sweet baby, not only BEAUTIFUL, but very bright, to boot!

I love those puzzles, they keep the fluffs busy and keeps their minds active.

What a nice mommy :)

~Allie
Thanks so much, Allie! I'm happy you liked it! Also thank you for the compliment!

How cool is that!:chili: I have never heard of a doggy puzzle. My Lily would love one of those. Can you get them in the U.S.?
Thank you, April! This puzzle or doggie brain train is from Karlie, a german manufacturer. I don't know if you can get in in the US but may be another company makes them. Here's the link:
Karlie- Ihr Shop

What a great idea! Man, Germany has the coolest toys (for pets and kids!)
Awww, Kelly, you're so sweet! Thank you! But I like a lot of stuff from your country, like bows and other maltese accessories, Lol! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh, how cute! Ullana is such a smart little girl. :wub: I think the USA does have interactive puzzles for our furkids. If I'm remembering correctly, I've seen Shih Tzu playing with them. My husband is full blooded german. Alexandra, you have such a pretty voice, I loved hearing you speak. Reminds me of his family.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Alesandra - very cool that Ullana likes the interactive toy. Ms. Smarty pants:) I know that there are Nina Ottosson Interactive Puzzles here in the USA and I think they may be similar. I remember seeing them on Crystal's website. I never got one for Tyler since he wasn't treat motivated but since we got our Kona chicken jerky he'll do anything for them so I really should look into something like this. A great Christmas gift idea.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh, how cute! Ullana is such a smart little girl. :wub: I think the USA does have interactive puzzles for our furkids. If I'm remembering correctly, I've seen Shih Tzu playing with them. My husband is full blooded german. Alexandra, you have such a pretty voice, I loved hearing you speak. Reminds me of his family.
Oh Suzi, thank you! Really, your hubby is german? I didn't know! Which city does his family come from? Thanks for your sweet compliment on my voice!

i saw one at petco ..

cool pic ullana !!
Liza, thank you! Please make a double click on the photo then you can see the short video!

Alesandra - very cool that Ullana likes the interactive toy. Ms. Smarty pants:) I know that there are Nina Ottosson Interactive Puzzles here in the USA and I think they may be similar. I remember seeing them on Crystal's website. I never got one for Tyler since he wasn't treat motivated but since we got our Kona chicken jerky he'll do anything for them so I really should look into something like this. A great Christmas gift idea.:thumbsup:
Thank you, Susan! Santa brought it to her last christmas, :HistericalSmiley:! Mommy and daddy have had the same idea!!! :thumbsup:
But before I've seen it at Andrea (Bisou's mommy). She has exactly the same for Bisou and she said she has bought it in China, well, she's actually living there!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Alexandra - Can you go back into your original post and add that it's a video and people need to click on it? I kind of missed that and just thought it was an iphone picture - they're usually a little blurry.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alexandra - Can you go back into your original post and add that it's a video and people need to click on it? I kind of missed that and just thought it was an iphone picture - they're usually a little blurry.
Thank you, Susan! I've done this!
Sorry, I forgot to mention this before! Hope everybody can see it now! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lovely little video :biggrin: The voice over is terrific :) I should pick up an interactive toy for Lola for Christmas.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh that was adorable!!!! What a sweet baby girl, and my gosh, she is GORGEOUS! Her coat takes my breath away. Darling video.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lovely little video :biggrin: The voice over is terrific :) I should pick up an interactive toy for Lola for Christmas.
Maureen, thank you so much, also for your compliment!
That must be one smart and fun princess :wub: LOVED it :D

Thanks for shating!
hugs
Kat
Kat, thanks to you, too! Yes, she's so in love with that and can't stop doing it!

Princess Ullana!! What a smart little beauty!! Thanks for sharing the video- I loved watching that!
Andrea, thank you so much! Does Bisou likes playing it, too?

Oh that was adorable!!!! What a sweet baby girl, and my gosh, she is GORGEOUS! Her coat takes my breath away. Darling video.
Awww, thank you! I'm happy you like her coat!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Ullana you little sweetheart:tender: you were blessed with looks and brains what more could you ask forB):wub: Matilda would love that, she is a smarty pants:whistle:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts