Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't that just disgusting! I heard it this morning as I was trying to wake up and I was thinking surely I didn't hear that right! Baby may be viable but with not the right equipment it wont live very long. Premature babies don't have what is called brown fat yet, which helps regulate their temperature. It will probably get cold, go in to respiratory distress and who knows what else. I just can't believe it...Only in Missouri I guess.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
No words for what I am feeling right now.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I wonder if the person that did it knew her?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Although I am usually an optimist and like to consider that human beings are innately good, sometimes I really wonder whether we are truly good, or if I am simply in denial regarding human potential for truly heinous acts.

This one is simply Unconscionable.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have heard of this happening before. The person who did it could not have kids of their own-definetely going off the DEEP end.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 17 2004, 09:55 AM
I have heard of this happening before. The person who did it could not have kids of their own-definetely going off the DEEP end.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23956
[/QUOTE]

I have too-but that's where a normal person would think "adoption".

My heart bleeds for that poor little baby and her murdered mother.

People can be just so horrible.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess she breeds and trains dogs up to 150 miles away so they are concerned that it may have been one of those people. Anohter thing was possible black market baby selling. They said whoever did it must have known how to remove the baby and keep it alive.
This is soooo sick. They had the car spotted last night, and apparently it turned its lights off and they havent seen it since.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That is heartbreaking. I just can't conceive of the evil that someone would have to have in them to do something that vile and horrible. -_-

1 - 20 of 38 Posts