Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not going to bore anyone with my sob stories this week, but I have not been in the best of spirits. -_- Regardless, Brinkley sure knows how to give the love and kisses at the appropriate times and make me feel better...
Even his silly following me from room to room and waiting for me to accidently drop something while cooking made me smile tonight...sometimes I wonder if he can sense my "down" mood and knows that I need some extra lovin'?! Maybe...he seems to be very intuitive...anyway...just wanted to share that the hearts and spirits of these little fluff butts seem to be bigger than their bodies. (as he sits "on my foot" licking my big toe
)

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm feeling real crappy right now, but Chanel makes me happy and I can hug her whenever I feel bad. I have her hair in two pony tails, and when she looks at me she makes me laugh...warm fuzzies inside! :D

~Elegant

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Elegant@Dec 22 2004, 03:41 PM
I'm feeling real crappy right now, but Chanel makes me happy and I can hug her whenever I feel bad.  I have her hair in two pony tails, and when she looks at me she makes me laugh...warm fuzzies inside!  :D

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24941
[/QUOTE]

Definite warm fuzzies when I need them the most!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I agree...these little ones are wonderful. I have a little black cat and I swear he knows when I need extra loving. He snuggles with me and follows me all around the house meowing at me.

Now that Lacey is getting older she seems to be getting to know my moods. When I am feeling a little down or have had a hard day at work she has this look that just makes me laugh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts