Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rocky was at my daughter's house when they were putting the tree up. He made himself comfortable under the tree. What a knucklehead...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
What a sweet little gift nestled under that tree! Such a sweet face.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh, thank you, dear. What a wonderful gift! He is so gorgeous, you don't need to bother wrapping him.:HistericalSmiley:Rocky, :you rock:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
aaahhhh Rocky is so cute under the tree...Reginald loves to sleep under the trees. I can't tie my tree skirts because he likes to dig to China to get that comfortable spot:HistericalSmiley: The other night my DH took Libby out in the middle of the night, he couldn't find Reginald. Then he looked and there was my boy sleeping underneath our angel tree:wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rocky -- you look sooooooooooooo comfy under the tree. I bet everyone appreciate your HELP!!! :)
OH yes, Auntie Lynn, evrybdy wuvs wen i get in da middwl of evyting!!:HistericalSmiley:

Can I borrow him as a decoration for under my tree?
Rocky wants to know if you have good treats. He can be so embarrassing.:blush:

Adorable- I'd take that gift under my tree any day!!!
me too, we thought about getting a little girl ...and as cute as he is, we thought of double the vet bills, etc. and talked ourselves out of it. Hubby even considered it as giving it to me for this Christmas but we were going to a rescue if he did. oh well, maybe someday I'll get another little gift at Christmas. Rocky was my Christmas present last year! :wub:

Prettiest package I've ever seen under a tree! Hmmm....or maybe I should say most handsome package I've ever seen under a tree. :p
oh tank you auntie crystal and give jett, callie and zoe a kiss from me, wuv rocky

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Well Rocky obviously knows he was your Christmas present last year Dianne, so he's doing a re-enactment.:HistericalSmiley: Or else he's waiting to "inspect" the presents in case there are any treats amongst them.B) I just love your boy to pieces. He's adorable.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
425 Posts
It would be my dream to wake up on Christmas morning and find that adorable little fluff ball under MY tree!!! :wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts