Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog steals my underwear!?!??? nope not the ones out of the drawer. Is this a mommies smell thing? Or does my little Jojo have a fetish? Don't mean to be gross!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Don't worry, they all do. For some reason they like our underwear. The dirty ones. Alex is sooo proud of himself when he can steal one from me laying in the closet. He is even funnier when he tries to sneak by me.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
When Kodie finds a pair of underwear... he gets protective of it! He wont let me take it away unless I say "NO".

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi like underwear (clean and dirty). When she gets really quiet it usually means she is in the bedroom trying to pull a pair of underwear out of the hamper.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I am so happy that Tunny doesn't do this. Our old dog Boca used to chew the crotch out of my panties any time she could. It was horrible.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sisse loves them.....we now have to keep the laundry basket up on top of the washer.....I think it's funny, but my step daughter was mortified when Sis came trotting in the family room one night dragging one of her bras!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Tiki loves undies, socks and washcloths (clearn or from the hamper). He will try to sneak something out and run with it. ... I think he likes to be chased :D . When I finally get a hold on whatever he has taken he will give me a growl but usually gives with out to much trouble. The socks and washcloths I find cute the undies gross me out!

Judi

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
CRUSTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahah...sorry! I had to do it! It's a long time joke of ours!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brink does it too...
and prefers my dirty ones, although in a pinch he will take anybody's!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yep, K & C are berserk over underwear... especially if it has been worn. I have to hold on to my undies if I am using the toilet or they will grab them and start pulling. Then when I am changing clothes I have to hold on to my undies very tightly to keep them away from them. Catcher ate a hole through my wicker hamper and then would pull the undies out by sticking his snout in there and grabbing a pair and pulling in through the small hole. It is truly a challenge to keep undies away from them.....

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by TikisMom@Jun 1 2005, 04:47 PM
Tiki loves undies, socks and washcloths (clearn or from the hamper).  He will try to sneak something out and run with it. ... I think he likes to be chased :D .  When I finally get a hold on whatever he has taken he will give me a growl but usually gives with out to much trouble.  The socks and washcloths I find cute the undies gross me out!

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67746
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I forgot about washcloths and hand towels ... If I have one laying by the sink but hanging down a little... Catcher will jump and jump to get it... Kallie has never been interested in them but Catcher loves towels and wash cloths... It is funny because I'll be washing my face and will reach for the towel and it will be mysteriously gone... and there is Catcher having fun with it...

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Alex does that too. He will jump and jump until he can catch the handtowel laying on top of the sink. He also loves to pull down the towels hanging in the bathroom. But he never chews on them. He is just happy to show us that he can pull down things. He will roll on them tho.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182+Jun 1 2005, 04:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Jun 1 2005, 03:49 PM

Muahahah...sorry!  I had to do it!  It's a long time joke of ours!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67747
Hahaha Ive been waiting for that

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67766
[/B][/QUOTE]

I saw this thread come up and knew that was coming....

Almost as sure as when Greenies are said to be evil by Kodie

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Boom Boom's Mom+Jun 1 2005, 04:38 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2005, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Jun 1 2005, 03:49 PM

Muahahah...sorry!  I had to do it!  It's a long time joke of ours!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67747

Hahaha Ive been waiting for that

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67766

[/QUOTE]

I saw this thread come up and knew that was coming....

Almost as sure as when Greenies are said to be evil by Kodie
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67768
[/B][/QUOTE]
I thought the same thing....here we go again.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Maggie doesnt seeem to have intrest in them but Sampson, watch out he'll chew up a pair in a heart beat if he can find a pair

1 - 20 of 33 Posts