Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it my imagination or is there alot of unsettling things going on lately? I understand freedom of speech and so forth, but the postings are becoming a bit much by some very unhappy campers and some horrible postings in the photo gallery. Too bad that people can't just "live & let live" Seems to be getting abit out of hand....

G

·
0 Posts
It's because Joe and wife are now censoring posts (contradicting their freedom of speech claim) and because they allow remarks about others that are not only libelous but hurtful. This board turned into a garbage can because of it. Another failure.

G

·
0 Posts
You really need to get your facts straight first...that has NOTHING to do with someone coming in here and slamming innocent people for starters. If he is doing as you claim, does two wrongs make a right? And what does that have to do with the others on here? He has only stopped VULGARITIES from being posted as anyone who runs a websight with any type of integrity would do, I would hope. Btw, I am also noticing you seem to have an awfully lot to say but not enough nerve to let anyone know who you are. Sorry, not ment as a slam, but does tend to hurt your credability. This sight has been a great place for EVERYONE and it is NOT a garbage can...people who dont like the sight, don't have to be here, remember that. the only thing that makes it a problem is this childish "my sight is better than yours" stuff. So please, enough already........

K

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by kit001@Mar 22 2004, 10:33 PM
I am also noticing you seem to have an awfully lot to say but not enough nerve to let anyone know who you are. I'm kit001
Who are you?? First and last name please??? kit001?? gimme a break.
This board sucks. you know it--I know it - everyone knows it. Joe and wife are con hipocrates. Your brainwashed kittykat.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by kit002@Mar 22 2004, 10:55 PM
This board sucks.
then leave its pretty simple, I have emailed Jay to make him aware that some or one of his members are making his whole website look bad

J

·
0 Posts
In my opinion, if you don't like this website, then leave. There are many of us who do like being here. I have learned alot about maltese and want to continue enjoying my time here with other people who want to discuss their maltese. I am not out to "trash" other websites. Just want to enjoy "talking" about our furbabies.

G

·
0 Posts
...people who dont like the sight, don't have to be here, remember that[/B]
lol TY jami! MAYBE things will go back to normal around here

If I am not giving my personal info to anyone else on line, dunno why he/she would need my first and last name for unless they were planning some personal harrasement....I gave my user nick, should be plenty of info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts