Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok We think now is the time to let our SM Family know Uno has a Home. Msloke (Rose) will make a great home for Uno. She will be getting him next week. I hope everyone is glad that Uno will remain in the SM family.

However He needs a new name. Lets see who can come up with some good ones.

Heres a current pic

He is a very playful boy very strong and solid. He loves to play with his skunk he plays tug of war with it and he loves to shake it with all his might. He often falls over when doing so. He is very speedy and not afraid of anything. He is a sweet boy who loves to give kisses. I hope this helps you guys in picking a name.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke+Sep 15 2005, 09:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Sep 15 2005, 08:54 PM
Wonderful news!! Congratulations, Msloke!!!! WOW! Gosh, I thought Uno was such a cute name.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100086
Thanks! I thought Uno was a great name too and was planning on him staying Uno but Sarah pointed out that Uno actually sounds like "no" and that might become a problem....drat!
I didn't even think of that. He might think his name is "U" and "no" follows which would not be fun in training. Oh well.

But as far as posts on SM goes, he will always be Uno. :D

I can't wait to see him and Cassie together....that should be a riot!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100088
[/B][/QUOTE]

That makes sense... I never thought of that!! Duh!! Maybe "Uno" can be his middle name! What about his name being Mister Uno and calling him Mister. I call Catcher "Mister" a lot.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
How exciting! Keeping him in the SM family is just the best!
I can't wait to see pictures of him and Cassie playing!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
My Henry flew in from Hawaii and I was going to change his name to Kekoa. I wanted a brave Hawaiin name for him. After picking him up at LAX, I laughed. He so looked like a Henry.

If we're casting ballots, my vote goes to Koa. I absolutely love that name. And it sure does flow with Cassie. Cassie and Koa...I love it!!

Congrats

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
That is just awesome...so glad we can watch this little man grow up.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Sounds like a win, win situation!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke@Sep 16 2005, 11:01 AM
One way it's about 870 miles, 13-14 hours 
  or 2 hours by air

Oh and I had a brilliant (?) idea on another name while I was out running errands this morning.  I do like the "Mister" one too.  I think Uno is going to have a very long name.  :D

Anyway, since we all pretty much have been following his progress from the photos of his birth and on, I got to thinking he's pretty much got an extended "family" around here.  So....think of the sound of the letters of SM....ssssmmmm = Sam.  yes? no?  :lol:

Keep the suggestions coming.  Like I said, I think this fella is gonna have a really long name.  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100256
[/QUOTE]

I like Sam! Its perfect!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Aww I like Sammy. I had the cutest little boy in my class last year and his name was Sammy. I always liked that name for a dog..one of the choices for my puppy was Sammy actually..but she ended up Kylee! But anyway, Sammy is cute. I know we have a couple of these on here already but I love love love Tucker.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts