Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who have been there for me through this crazy preg I thought I would share.

Uno as of yesterday weighed 1lb and 12 oz. He is such a sweet boy. No matter who his owner is they are going to be very thrilled.

His fav things to do. Kiss you when you talk to him silly. Bark at Prissy whe she is ignoring him. Bark at us through the puppy gate when we walk by. Attack his skunk with so much built up puppy anger. He grabs it by the tail and shakes with all his might often falling in the process. Although he is getting around great on his feet he flips over backwards all the time when he gets excited. Chewing on my fingers and toes. He loves sleeping on my dirty laundry. Number one fav thing EATING.

Yesterday was laundry day and I took all of my dirty laundry out of my room to the laundry room. Right after I picked it up and put it on my bed. He goes to the place the pile was and he starts whinning and barking at me. He was saying hey what are you doing with my bed. I will try to post pics soon this week is ultra crazy with school and work.

I just thought I would share with my fellow Uno lovers his Dev.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Awww...he sounds like he has a wonderful personality. A kisser and barker too already!!! Thats good that he enjoys eating, he'll grow up to be a very strong boy
Good luck with him!! Cnt wait for more and more updates!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
He sounds like a fun little turkey!

Can' wait to see more pictures...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
What a little character he is!! I could just picture everything as you were describing it! Thanks for the update......

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
So glad you posted an update. I was thinking about you guys the other day but I didn't want to bother you.

He sounds like an absolute doll! I know you are so proud of him.

Pics soon, please!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Aw,hes growing up so fast! Dont ya wish we could keep them puppies forever! But I think Malts do stay more puppy like than any other breed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts