Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uno was 2 months old on the 2nd and man is he a monster. All he does is eat and play play play. I have never seen a puppy get soooo much attention from prissy ourselves and the other pets. I think he is going to be a spoiled brat since he is an only child. at 10 weeks he is supposed to go to lubbock to start therapy evaluations. From my point of view he has some issues about his personality that may make him a bit harder to train. I feel that he is a little to carefree. When he gets a no for doing something wrong he continues to do it until more and more nos follow. You know how you can see a dog thinking "what does she want" well I dont see that in him. I think he has alot of more maturing to do before he gets there.

Ok now what everyone wants pictures

Him looking cute

More looking cute

Looking cute continues

Just a size reference. I have a size 7 1/2 shoe

More on next post

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
OMG!! Uno is soooo sweet!
Wow, I can't believe he's only 2 months. What a big boy
Only yesterday he was that little guy with the belly

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
He is a doll! Soooo cute!!! I bet you'll see a big difference in him in the next few weeks regarding obeying, etc. I got Kallie at 8 weeks old (before I knew better) and got Catcher at about 11+ and there was a huge difference.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

What a cutie!!! You can see that personality!!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Sep 6 2005, 06:19 AM
Please trim his hair.  I want to see those gorgeous eyes! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97156
[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean its in that stage where its not long enough to pull up. I dont want to trim it cause I dont want it it poke his eyes. It is long enough that it stays out of his eyes. He is a big fluff ball. I cant wait to see him in coat he will be wonderful, he got his moms great coat. I hope whom ever gets this baby can keep him long but I doubt that will happen.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I just adore Uno! What a frisky baby. I think he'll probably get more "in tune" with human wants and needs as he gets older, don't lose hope

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
A D O R A B L E!!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
So very cute....and such a blessing. Thanks for sharing the pictures...they truly brightened my day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts