Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. just wanted to tell you all how good i felt after getting
your messages of support and good wishes. It pleases me to know all
:wub:all of the wonderful friends that Kerry the love of my life has met on spoiled maltese.I feel like know all of u thru Kerry.Love Steve

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwwww Steve, how special. That is so sweet and hope you start feeling better each day. We all have been praying so hard.

Oh Kerry, how sweet of Steve. The both of you are just too precious.

All my very best to the both of you,
Christine, Mia and Leo

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Give Steve a kiss and hug from me and tell him i'm continuing my prayers for him. I'm so glad to hear that Steve is doing so well. Hugs and kisses to you as well Kerry. Love Ya Girlfriend.:smootch:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Steve - you're well enough to get on SM.:w00t: Obviously you need more drugs.:smrofl: We've all been thinking of you and praying for you and I'm one lucky SMer because I got to meet you. Please take care of yourself and that amazing wife of yours. She's the best.:hugging: We probably love her almost as much as you do.:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Steve it is so nice to hear from you and to know you are feeling better. Take care.

" We probably love her almost as much as you do.:aktion033: "

....ain't that the truth! LOL

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
YAY!! Hi Steve- so glad you're feeling good. Just take it easy - no heavy lifting or overexertion. It's still major surgery, even though it's so less invasive. Doctor Linda talking, lol.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Yeah Steve,feeling better! Take it easy,you'll have plenty of SM time soon We're all sending hugs, and licks from the fluffs to help you get better soon.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hi Steve......so glad you are doing better! Bless you, it is no fun being in pain! Tell Kerry to take good care of you and let us know how you are doing. You've got a winner in her!!! You know we care about both of you!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Super Moderator
10,239 Posts
Steve - glad to hear you're feeling better, although if you become a regular on SM we'll wonder what was in your drugs!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Glad to hear your fealing better. You have one special wife. You two are very blessed to have such a wonder life to share together.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Steve, I'm glad to see you posting and that you're doing well.
We all love your sweet wife here and feel like we know you. Take care of yourself and give that pretty wife/nurse of yours a kiss, it'll make you feel ever better.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
So glad things are going well for you, Steve, and pray you'll have full recovery very soon! Know you are in good hands with your sweetheart of a wife looking out for you!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
So happy to see this update! You were both in my thoughts and prayers last Thursday!! Sending many positive and healing wishes for you to continue on the road of recovery, Steve.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts