Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to first of all say Thank-you to all of you that continue to vote daily on the animal Rescue site. I actually got a response from them, but they couldnt tell me how many actually vote for the top groups. I was told we could have a chance for the "Dark Horse" win for the smaller rescues. So appreciate all your time and efforts.
We continue to take in our rescues. You know that Deb got Johnny Cash recently. We also got two more females from the L.A. shelters and one was pregnant and had one male puppy a week ago. They are in foster homes in Los Angeles area.
We are also picking up two more male puppies in the Phoenix, Arizona area today or tomorrow.
I was contacted yesterday by a lady who just lost her 80 y.o. mother last week-end and needing to surrender the mothers two female Maltese. So we have worked on getting them flown to Oregon to our rescue home up there.
So AMA continue's to need your support, as all rescues do right now.
Merry Christmas to all of you from all our Rescues and Me too.
Edie

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Yeah it's making a difference. We want to do something for all the fluffs we can,even if we can't take them all in ourselves. I'm so happy those efforts are noticed. I hope you win the dark horse. I want to cross post this in the other threads in case anyone misses it.

We'll keep voting...I'm trying to penetrate the beurocracy and see if we can vote three times on each device.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Thank you for the update. I've been voting once a day. Somehow, I just don't remember to do it twice a day, but I'll try harder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts