Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to share the newest picture of Bette and to let you all know that she has two families intersted in her already.
Deb is out of town for a few days, otherwise I would have her post. Both families looking at Bette are great with kids and another dog.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh, that's wonderful! There are up ear people and there are down ear people. Bette is a lucky up ear girl!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
:smootch::heart: There's that sweetheart:wub: she looks so darn cute in that picture:smootch::heart: whoever adopts her is very blessed

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What a fabulous picture of Bette. :chili::chili: I can imagine why two families would like her. Looking like that, who could resist? A great shot of a special girl. Good luck, Bette. Can't wait to hear you have a furever home.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wonderful news! Bette looks so sweet with those ears and that little beard. I hope she finds her forever home soon!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
That's a wonderful picture of Bette. She looks as though she's saying - "Well, what's takin' ya so long, come get me" - what a sweet face.:wub:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Bette is so cute, no wonder 2 families are vying for her, lucky girl. Enjoy your new home..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts