Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With so much going on, I was holding my breath till he had his doc appt. (The one he rescheduled so we could get Leo in)

Doc, gave him an EKG- looks perfect :chili:

He also scheduled him for a stress test and TO GET BLOOD WORK :smilie_tischkante:

I say it like that, because they have been after him for years to get blood work, but he promised this time he will go and get it.

Hubby has not had any heart palpatations in about a week. It could very well have been from one of the meds he was on, and is no longer, or could just have been stress :(

But he did get a really good check-up, but I will be after him to at least get the darn blood work done.

Thank you all so much for asking about him and keeping him in your thoughts.

Many hugs,
Christine

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
Glad things are checking out OK so far! Continuing to keep all of you in my thoughts. Hugs to all - the girls send puppy kisses!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I'm happy to hear your husband's EKG looks perfect! :aktion033: Stress can wreak havoc on our health. Meds can cause some strange side effects. Thanks for the update. I hope his bloodwork tests go well, too! :)

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
So glad he's alright, it's so scary when your hubby isn't well. I depend on mine for so much,especially companionship,he's the one I share everything with...
Keep us posted!!!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Happy to see things are looking up - talk to him about delegating the duties, and relinquishing control. :huh:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Christine,

I am so happy to see that things are improving for your hubby.

I hope that you are taking good care of YOURSELF also.

((Hugs))

Allie

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
thats great , hope everything continues that way ! and yes i hope ur taking care of yourself as well .

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy to see things are looking up - talk to him about delegating the duties, and relinquishing control. :huh:
Oh Marsha, you are so right and thank you. He's resting right now, thankfully.

Thank you everyone so much. Hubby is strong mindend, and puts ever one first, but his doc and I had a little talk, and he and I did too.

And he promised to get bloodwork.

Thank you for being such caring people.

Hugs and gratitutde for all.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
MEN!!! You've gotta love them, but they always think that they're invincible. :smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante: The women in their lives are the ones that truly have to make certain that they take better care of themselves and get the health care that they know (deep inside) that they need.

Christine -- I'm glad that he seems to be better, but it's so important that he get the rest of his tests completed, just to rule out that it isn't something serious. I know that you will stay on top of getting that done. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update. Hugs to you and the family. :)

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
Enjoy every day together! :partytime: That will bring his blood pressure down---or maybe cause it to go up---::innocent:HistericalSmiley:
You are allheart:heart:---but he probably is too---so look well after each other---laugh & pray together---it covers all the bases!
Glad to hear some good news --- thanks for making my day!:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
MEN!!! You've gotta love them, but they always think that they're invincible. :smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante: The women in their lives are the ones that truly have to make certain that they take better care of themselves and get the health care that they know (deep inside) that they need.

Christine -- I'm glad that he seems to be better, but it's so important that he get the rest of his tests completed, just to rule out that it isn't something serious. I know that you will stay on top of getting that done. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update. Hugs to you and the family. :)
so true. He needs to do the stress test too.

I should not say anything about men, I am kind of the same, procrastinating to see the doctor.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Glad to hear that everything so far is good with your husband. He seems like such a wonderful man...putting your fluffs before his own needs is soo admirable! You must tell him though that if something were to happen to him what good would that be to your fluffs. He has to find a balance for his and your fluffs needs.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:smilie_tischkante: Why do guys do that? They put off all the medical stuff until something's really wrong. I'm glad he went (or you dragged him :HistericalSmiley:) to the doctor. Man the blood test is a no brainer. A colonoscopy is one thing, a needle in the arm quite another so tell him to man up (as I kid my DH) and get it done. It isn't even about finding something serious,it's about finding something that might just need a minor change that can make a difference. Again, I'm the palpitation queen - first it was 9/11 then I think it's been hormonal with menopause (thankfully not your husband's problem) so it doesn't necessarily mean anything other than stress but best to check everything. Christine, give him a hug for me and tell him if he doesn't get to the lab, I'm coming after him with a needle. :w00t: Keep us posted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts