Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted that i needed some ideas and suggestions to redo my bedroom. http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/49-anything-goes/109876-need-ideas-suggestions.html

When i was shopping for my comforter and shower curtain i started getting ideas for my bedroom. I thought a pewter sleigh bed would look really nice with the comforter i picked out. Here's a pic of the bed i'm going to get.

Here's the comforter

I'm thinking of painting the room the palest of blues for that peaceful relaxing feeling and am thinking that the dresser, chest and nightstands will be an espresso finish with clean lines. I love when something just all of the sudden pops in my head. I'm not going to start on any of this until after the holidays. I think it's going to look very elegant and relaxing.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Debbie -- I LOVE the bed. This sounds (and looks) like it will be GORGEOUS. I can tell that we have very similar tastes. :)

I really, really love what you've picked out and know that the room will be beautiful and RELAXING.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Debbie, I can't wait to see pictures when you finish your bedroom. I think its going to be beautiful and I love that bed.:wub:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts