Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Izzy and I have been very busy lately, so much time has passed and she's getting so big. Since her spaying a few months ago, we haven't been to the board much and we miss you all. Hopefully, with summer behind us, we will be able to be here more often.

I've kept Izzy in full coat. I don't take her to the groomers, I do it all myself. This last grooming was the first time I had to trim her long hair floor length, it finally reached the floor from her part. Her little tail is perfect and when she runs she looks just like the adorable Westminster Maltese show dogs, which I think are just the cutest little running mops.

Izzy uses a pee pad on our screened in porch. She never goes outside, unless she's snug in her Juicy bag. She still does the Izzy 500 'round the house so she's getting her exercise. She weighed 5.2 pounds at her last vet visit. For the most part she is fully housebroken, except for the occassional pooping trailing off her pee pad. She poops by hopping in little circles, how weird is that?

Here are recent pictures I took this week, it's her Fall photos.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
OMG Linda!!! I can't believe that is the same little Izzy!
Aww, she's grown into such a beautiful little girl
We've missed your posts, welcome back

·
Registered
776 Posts
What a beautiful darling!! I'd love to see that full coat in motion -- if you can catch her while she's running

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Linda,
She is beautiful! You should be so proud.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Oct 17 2005, 12:12 PM
Yay!  Welcome back 
  Izzy is Gorgeous!!!  I love the hair.  You are doing a great job!  I'll have to admit its a huge shocker because the last I saw Izzy she was still a baby.  My how they have grown, huh?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110539
[/QUOTE]
awwww she is cute as a button what a sweet little girl she looks great in a full coat i think im gonna try the boys in full coat this winter ~ Denise

1 - 20 of 30 Posts