Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all that knew i had gotten maxi a brother which i named jake i had to wind up finding another family for him as it didnt work out with Maxi he did not want to share me or his house, i havent posted about it because it was very upsetting to me but i am proud to say that he is with a very nice family who just wrote me an email thanking me for bringing such joy and happiness in there lives they have renamed him and his name is Deisel. They said that the vet said he is very healthy and everyone fights over him who is going to groom him at there groomers , they said everywhere they go people stop them and fall in love with him. I am happy that atleast i found a nice home and people who will love him like i would have and i certainly learned my lesson when it comes to Maxi he wants to be an only furbaby

There is guy who lives downstairs from me and he rescued this yorkie named buddy and maxi loves to play with him, when we see them outside so p.s. last week he asked me if buddy could come upstairs and play with maxi i said sure
so he brings buddy upstairs to my house and maxi wanted nothing to do with him
it was really weird since whenever we are outside he goe sto play and runs around with him , it appears the only one he doesnt care about is my friends toy poodle who maxi has played with since he is 10 weeks old , he doesnt care if diggy sleeps here or stays here for the day its weird , my vet said maybe its because he knows where diggy lives and that he will go home eventually
who knows but all i know is maxi has let me know how he feels
so anyway thats the "Jake" Story

·
Registered
860 Posts
Glad it all worked out an look how you had blessed another family with parting with Jake. Things happen for a reason. Sounds to me you have a very possessive little boy that just wants you an your home all by him self. That is ok some just seem to be better by themselves I guess. So happy for you that things worked out for Jake (Diesel)
Teaco

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I truly am happy for Diesel. I'm really glad he got a great and loving home. I'm also happy you got an update from them!! That must have made your day. :lol:

BTW- that's what Massimo's original name was going to be....Diesel, lol... but it wasn't froo-froo enough for me. It didn't quite fit him.

Anyway, it's great everything worked out.... and Maxi's back to his lovable old self again.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Teaco@Jul 31 2005, 08:35 AM
Glad it all worked out an look how you had blessed another family with parting with Jake. Things happen for a reason.  Sounds to me you have a very possessive  little boy that just wants you an your home all by him self. That is ok some just seem to be better by themselves I guess. So happy for you that things worked out for Jake (Diesel)
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86134
[/QUOTE]

yeah i mean i never would have known this unless i did what i did because maxi isnt jealous my friends dog kisses me all the time and maxi is fine about it if she kisses maxi her dog goes balistic so i didnt think maxi showed any signs of jealousy but than again i never brought home another furbaby to live in our house
so now i know and thank god it all worked out
how are your babies doing today

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Carrie@Jul 31 2005, 09:24 AM
I truly am happy for Diesel.  I'm really glad he got a great and loving home.  I'm also happy you got an update from them!!  That must have made your day.  :lol:

BTW- that's what Massimo's original name was going to be....Diesel, lol...  but it wasn't froo-froo enough for me.  It didn't quite fit him. 

Anyway, it's great everything worked out....  and Maxi's back to his lovable old self again.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86137
[/QUOTE]

yeah when i got the email i was hmm deisel but than again its there choice i wish they would have kept jake but not my business ..and yes maxi is a very happy camper now
: :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
It's great the you were able to find Diesel a great home- and so nice of them to send you the update! Apparently Maxi just doesn't want anything to do with other doggies at his house, but maybe playing off-site is the solution to making friends?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes thats the solution actually today we are going to the park so he can play with his friends
lotsa little dogs at this park so its fun i put maxi on a very long leash and he runs around
not to hot today so perfect day for this
we were supposed to go out on my friends boat today but that didnt pan out
so the park we go

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad things worked out for the little guy. Good for you for working things out.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Glad things worked out for you. Not all dogs want a companion. Years ago my daughter had to return a puppy because her dog didn't want anything to do with it. Later on when a boyfriend moved in with her with his 2 dogs, her shi tzu stayed depressed all the time they were living with her. When they left, she started playing again. She did not mind Alex, but she knew that he is not going to stay.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww. I'm just a tiny bit sad that Jake/Diesel is gone, but then again, I'm completely and utterly happy that he gets the love and attention that ALL maltese deserve. GREAT JOB Maxi's Mom! Maxi needs a lil lesson in sharing!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Originally posted by Maxismom+Jul 31 2005, 09:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Teaco
@Jul 31 2005, 08:35 AM
Glad it all worked out an look how you had blessed another family with parting with Jake. Things happen for a reason.  Sounds to me you have a very possessive  little boy that just wants you an your home all by him self. That is ok some just seem to be better by themselves I guess. So happy for you that things worked out for Jake (Diesel)
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86134
yeah i mean i never would have known this unless i did what i did because maxi isnt jealous my friends dog kisses me all the time and maxi is fine about it if she kisses maxi her dog goes balistic so i didnt think maxi showed any signs of jealousy but than again i never brought home another furbaby to live in our house
so now i know and thank god it all worked out
how are your babies doing today
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86138
[/B][/QUOTE]
They all are doing great today, growing fast. Can't wait for them to get their eyes open they grow so fast in the nexted 8 wks.
Teaco

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I know how you feel. About half a year ago we thought it would be a great idea to add a kitten to our household. Miko didn't seem to think it was a good idea. Although they played together but it was really getting pretty violent. Actually, we also found out we are just not cat people (I am sorry to all those people that love cats). Plus the kitten seemed to stalk Miko and I am sure when fully grown, wouldn't have put up with Miko at all and we weren't allowed to declaw him. So, we gave it 2 weeks and then found another home for the kitten. So I completely understand how you feel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts