Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a curfew as an adult, is challenging (meaning that I am not permitted to drive after dark) -made it home at 404 pm

I am crying so hard right now - if I miss a key, forgive me. I have been so strong, even on the drive home - it just "hits you" and everything breaks loose.

Lucy, is a trooper. I’ll tell you one thing, loving the Maltese, is not exclusive to just our "club" here at Spoiled Maltese - not one resident, tech, doctor, intern or other patients parents passed Lucy - without a smile, and inquiry as to how she was doing.

People love Maltese.

Lucy will be OK, it will be a long recovery - she'll get there - it’s all about genetics, wow, what an awakening.

I have pictures, I don’t know if you want to see our Lucy-Lu like this.

I have to go now, poor Barr, he’s looking for the "Lupa" -

Lucy will be home, if all goes well, on Thursday.

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much your prayers helped us.

Rich stayed behind, G-d sometimes I’m so short with him, I feel guilty now - he loves the Luc.

Hugs,

Allie

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Allie what a relief! Thank you God that Lucy is going to be fine! You are such a good mommy and dh understands. He's a good daddy. Lucy is soooo lucky to be a part of your family.

I hope you can sit down tonight, have a good cry, take a nice relaxing bubble bath, love on Barr, and enjoy the ton of weight that has been lifted from your heart.

Sending you many many hugs!

xoxo

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I've been checking for updates. Thank you, Allie. I've been so worried today about little Lucy-Lu! I hope and pray everything goes well and your precious darling is back home with you on Thursday. She's in a wonderful place and will be well taken care of, try not to worry and get some much needed rest. (((((HUGS))))

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Allie what a hard day for all of you, I'm so glad Lucy will be ok, it will be much easier for all of you once she is home with her mommy and daddy.
I'm not able to drive at night so I know how restricted it is, relax and spend the evening with littleman Barron, your husband will be ok, stress makes us do things we wouldn't normally do, I know all to well.
Sweet sleep to you tonight, Lucy is in wonderful hands. I love you
My prayers will continue for all of you

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Allie thank you for the update on Lucy Lu. I will continue to keep her and your family in my prayers.:prayer::prayer::prayer:please give Lucy Lu a kiss for me when you see her again.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Thank you so much for the update. I'm glad she came through the surgery okay. What a relief. I will keep praying for you all. Don't be so hard on yourself and try not to worry. Lucy is a tough little girl and she knows how much she is loved. :wub2: Allie, :grouphug:.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Allie - I'm so relieved that Lucy is done with surgery. I was holding my breath all day. I finally had to get out of the house. Then I came home to see your post and was so relieved. You and Richard are amazing, caring parents and both Lucy and Barron know that down to their tiny little paws.Lucy's in a great facility and it's best she's there to be monitored and taken care of. Please, please, please take care of yourselves. Get some rest after all the initial stress and know that your baby will soon be home. We won't stop thinking about and praying for Lucy Lu until she's recovered and you're posting her in her latest outfit. We love you all so and are thankful there is surgery available. :smootch:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Allie!

I am so glad to hear that you were able to make it down to be with Lucy and DH today! I am so glad that she is already beginning her recovery and will be home in 48 hours. She is so lucky to have you and your husband for pet parents and I am so pleased that her doctors think she is going to recover just fine.

I will echo what others said - have yourself a good cry tonight and allow yourself to feel all that have been keeping inside - snuggle with Sir Barron and be ready to welcome your loved ones home soon.

Again, prayers continue for Lucy and lots of hugs to you from us,

Erin & Hunter :heart:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Oh so happy to see an update from you. Lucy will be fine now. Take a deep breath, have a little :wine:and tell Barron his lil' sis will be home soon - but no rough housing for a while.
to you Allie.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:smheat: I'm so glad the surgery went well and will continue to pray for her recovery. Lucy-Lu is blessed to have two wonderful parents that can provide her with the love and care she needs. Ooops yes Barron your a wonderful brother. Your sister is going to be fine. Allie, get some rest now it's been several long and trying days for you. Take care my friend

·
Registered
597 Posts
Such good news!
Thursday will be here soon, until then try to take good care of yourself so you will be ready to care for your little Lucy.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Allie, bless you. You know I love you dearly and Lucy-Lu. Been praying like crazy.

Oh it's so okay, to let those tears out. We are strong when we need to be. Now Lucy did beautiful with her surgery, is in loving hands, and now you can let out your emotions.

My gosh you have nothing to feel guilty about.

I love you dearly and Dear Lucy-Lu.

Much love,
Christine

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Allie- thanks for the update. I know it couldn't have been easy for you to do. We are all pulling for Lucy to get well soon.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Allie I have been thinking of you and poor Lucy Lu all day. I am so sorry you had to leave early...I know you wanted to stay with her. :(

I agree about maltese being special. There is something special about them that just attracts everyone around them. Maybe the outer cuteness, but I think its their inner soul that just radiates love.

Praise God Lucy will be home Thursday! I can only imagine the pain you are going through. We are here for you if you need to talk. :wub:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
I am so glad to hear that Lucy will be OK. Hopefully, the worst is over, and you can breath again. Take care of yourself.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Lucy

Allie:

What a relief it is to hear that Lucy will be ok and back at home this week. I am sure that she knows she is loved and that is the ebst medicine in the world!

Please keep us posted and post pictures as soon as she comes home!

(((((((((((( LUCY )))))))))))))

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I'm really happy that Lucy-Lu did well in surgery & will be coming home in a couple of days. I've been so worried about her. When next you see her, please give her a little smooch for me. Now you try to get some rest & unwind tonight. Many wishes for Miss Lucy-Lu to have a fast recovery.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
So glad that Lucy is going to be okay. It's so tough to leave them behind, but knowing that she's getting great care should make you feel a little better. Take care of yourself and please keep us updated.

Hugs,
Debbie

1 - 20 of 96 Posts