Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Lynn's goddaughter, Cassie (Ellen's Daughter). I used to post on SM occassionally, but haven't in about 2 years and have forgotten my user name and password, so I just created a new one.

Mom called me and asked me to give you an update on Lynn when I had time.

Apparently they aren't going to allow Lynn to be discharged today. They want to keep her in the hospital at least another day. She is up and walking a little, but she says that he's in a lot more pain than she thought she would be. But -- she's still on morphine via IV, so it could be much worse. She's been able to take liquids today which is a good thing.

Lacie, Tilly and Secret are all hanging out at Mom's house and playing with Dice. I'm going to take Lacie (and maybe the others) to the beach this weekend. Lacie used to go to the beach with us all the time when Lynn lived in Southern Cal.

Lynn asked me to share a few things with her "SM FAMILY".

1. She's so glad that Terra had her puppies and that they're doing well. She can't wait to see pictures.

2. She's happy to hear that Zoe is doing better.

3. She's praying for Lucy and she says that she had a dream (or maybe an hallucination) that she and Lucy were in surgery at the same time being operated on by the same doctor and that Lucy spoke to her and said that everything was going to be alright.

Mom snuck Lacie into the hospital this morning in her bag so that Lynn could see her. Mom said that she knows that's the best medicine for Lynn. I just hope they don't get busted. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Mom's back at her office and I'm also at work, but we'll be seeing Lynn after work this evening.

My husband is going to stay with all the furbutts this evening while we're at the hospital. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Thank You Cassie...I will continue to pray for Lynn. How sweet to sneak Lacie in, so what if they get busted. Lacie is probably the best medicine Lynn could have.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
thank you for updating...sending prayers to Lynn!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Thank you for the update, it's great news. Tell her we said hi that we hope she is feeling better soon, (Brenda and Jodi).
That's funny about sneaking Lacie in.

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
Thanks for the update. I'm glad your mom snuck Lacie in to see Lynn. I know Lynn was thrilled for that. I love the dream that she had. How cool is that! Be sure to let her know that we send our love and prayers.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Thank you for the update. We are praying for her. I'm glad she got to see her Lacie.:wub: What a sweet thing for your Mom to do by bringing her by.:blush: Tell her to rest and feel better, soon.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Lynn is truly blessed with having you Cassie and your mom supporting her through all of this.:wub: We love her so much and totally understand why you do. Thanks you so much for updating us. She's on our minds a lot. And isn't it so like Lynn to come out of major surgery and be worrying about how everyone else here is doing?
I hate to hear Lynn's in pain but they must be giving her some good meds to be hallucinating about being in surgery with little Lucy. I hope she feels better soon and it's better she gets the care she needs there rather than getting out and having any complications. Please give her our love.
I love that Lacie was able to visit...can Tilly and Secret be far behind? :innocent:It could be Secret's secret.:thumbsup: I can't wait until you can all go to the beach, Lynn included.
Please thank your DH too for taking care of the girls tonight. Are you sure one man can handle all those little women? :blink::HistericalSmiley: Leave lots of treats home for him and the "girls."

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh wow cassie thanks so so much for the update. will continue to pray for lynns speedy recovery!! how sweet of your mom to sneak lacie in , what better medicine than that... about the dream i believe dreams are signs so im sure indeed everything will be alright, tell lynn liza and dolce send lots of get well wishes , and i hope u continue to stick around :)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Thank you so much for the update Cassie! Its exciting to hear that Lacie was able to sneak into the hospital to visit with Lynn - she was likely the best medicine Lynn could have received today!

You can tell Lynn that Lucy is on her way home :heart:!!!!!! And we know that Lynn isn't too far behind :heart:!!!!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Cassie...thank you for the update. A tear fell when I read about Lynn's dream of her and Lucy. I hope your mom and Lacie didn't get busted at the hospital. I know Lynn's face must have lit up when she got a visit from one her girls!!!! Sending lots of love her way and a big thank you to you and your family Cassie for taking such wonderful care of Lynn and her girls!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to update us.... so sad to hear she's in a bit more pain then they thought though (yeah for the pain drugs tho!)

Please ask Lacie to cover her mommy in extra doggy kisses for us next time she goes to visit... xoxox

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Cassie, thanks for the update. I've been thinking about her a lot today....actually I even called her cell phone...not really expecting her to answer, but I left her a message anyway.

I'm glad all the pups are together and having fun.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Thank you so much for the update. I think they discharge people from the hospitals way to early nowadays. If she is still in enough pain to need morphine, and is still on liquid food, I think it's better that she stays there another day. I for one don't think she was hallucinating. I really believe that she had a soul to soul communication with Lucy.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Cassie, thanks so much for taking the time to update us on "Our Lynn". I know it must have been such an uplifting thing for Lynn to get to see her 'baby" !
Please tell her that Terry and the two twirps, (Naddie and Mr. Quincy) sent our love and that the prayers continue for her to have a speedy recovery!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts