Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Lynn's friend Ellen, and I hope I'm doing this right. My dauther tried to show me how to post on here.

Lynn wanted me to update you on her surgery. It went well and took about 4 hours. She was in recovery for a very long time as her blood pressure dropped extremely low -- but it always does when she has anethesia. They were able to remove both of the small tumors and the very tiny remains of the one that she had already been treated for. She's in ICU now and will probably sleep for a long time. I will be back at the hospital tomorrow to see her. I know they hope that they can move her in the morning and that they want her up and walking tomorrow.

There were a couple of things that Lynn asked me to find out but I'm not sure how to look for the info, so if someone could just write it here, I'll tell her about it tomorrow.

She wants to know how Lucy is doing; how Zoe is doing; and if Terra has had puppies yet.

We're still hoping that she will be able to come home on Thursday, and if not, I will try to write again and let you know. Lynn has said that she really loves this group and that you've helped her in many ways. Thank you for being there for my friend.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, Ellen, thank you for the update. It sounds good so far and I hope things continue in that direction.

Lynn is so lucky to have such a loyal and devoted friend as you.

Here are the threads she was interested in. Lucy and Zoe are on the road to recovery. I'm not keeping up with the puppy thread.

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/52-maltese-health-behavior/109547-zoe-hurt-her-neck-spine.html

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/52-maltese-health-behavior/109454-terras-whelping-thread-maybe-today.html

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/52-maltese-health-behavior/109606-update-lucy.html

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Thank you so much for updating us! Lynn has been in my prayers all day. Please tell her her SM family loves her!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Ellen, thanks for the update. And thanks for taking care of her and her sweet pups. :aktion033:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Ellen you are such a good friend! Thank you so much for updating all of us. We all adore and love Lynn. Send her our best and give her lots of x's and o's.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Thank you so much for posting Ellen. Good to hear the surgery went well. I hope poor Lynn feels better soon. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Ellen - I'm so glad you posted.:ThankYou: I think you're a pro:aktion033:. Did it all right. Am so relieved that Lynn is out of surgery and they got the tumors. I was alarmed about the blood pressure but I'm sure it's better low than high and if it's happened before then it wasn't unexpected. You are such a wonderful friend but all of us here know why....Lynn is simply the best.:wub: We're all praying for her and hoping that she's kicked cancer's butt. Thanks again. As far as the pups go -- don't think they're born yet. It seemed imminent early today, but we've been posting looking for news on it but no word yet.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Ellen you did a GREAT job for your first post!!! Hunter and I are so glad that Lynn did well and is on her way to recovery.

Lucy is out of surgery and her doctors think she will be able to return to her home and her Mom Allie on Thursday. Crystal said that Zoe is feeling better today and that she wanted to cuddle with Crystal which is always a good sign. The pups are not born as of yet as far as we know. It seemed like they would be born earlier today but nothing so far.

Thank you so very much for keeping us posted on how Lynn is doing - please tell her that both Hunter and Erin are wishing her nothing but the best! :heart:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Ellen,

Please give Lynn hugs and best wishes from us - I am so happy to hear that she may be home on Thursday.

Is there any way that we could send her something through the postal office?

Thank you so much,

Allie

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What a good friend you are Ellen! God bless you and tell sweet Lynn to worry about getting herself well!!!

Terra is looking like she will have her pups tonight or tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Thank you for updating us on Lynn's condition. Please give her our regards and best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I'm so glad to hear Lynn surgery went well:aktion033: Ellen you are one terrific friend!! Lynn has told us how much you have done for her. Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Thank you so much Ellen for the update. Glad the surgery is over and they got the tumors. Wishing Lynn now a speedy recovery :grouphug::grouphug:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Ellen, Thank you so very very much for posting an update on Lynn. I think we've all had her in our thoughts and prayers today and so relieved it's all over and now she can be on the road to full recovery.
You are an especially dear friend to her and know that you both think the world of each other.... I can see why.... you both have such loving hearts!
Please pass on my love to Lynn...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh my goodness I haven't been able to come on regularly enough - how did I miss this???!!! :(

Am now keeping you in my prayers, Lynn... have to find the thread that talks about what's going on, but can tell you've had surgery. How frightening....glad you came through it well and are on the mend.

Big *Gentle* Hugs xoxoxox

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Ellen, I wanted to chime in also, thanking you for the update. Lynn has been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts