Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Boy I've missed you all! Life has been pretty crazy for me this past winter but I've finally got it under control.

As many of you know I got married last June - this was followed by moving once last Spring to a temporary house in NW Indiana and then moving again last December to our new home. At the same time my husbands 14 year old daughter decided she wanted to live with us so I became an instant full time step-mom. :w00t: She's a handfull but I love her!

Our new house is just now getting cable TV and internet so I feel like I'm back among the living and ready to catch up with everyone - FINALLY! Woo hoo!!
:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:

Now I just have to find my camera charger - which is still lost from the move so I can post some pics of Izzy.

Oh yeah and some grass for the yard would be nice....

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
So glad to hear you finally got cable and internet ... I bet you're in heaven!!

Used the papoose sling today!!! :thumbsup:

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Welcome Back.......Boy, you have been busy!!! Now, you can relax and enjoy your life with a new hubby, new daughter and new house!!! What more could a girl want????:wub: Maybe a new lawn..................

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I bet you're really going to miss not having a computer. I bet DH will be missing being 'internetless' even more. :HistericalSmiley:

Welcome back!!:grouphug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts