Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonight we decidd on a shih tzu. we have been doing a lot of research on them and we both feel they are the right dog for us. I was researching them from the start, so I am not just jumping in. we wont be getting one for a few months though. I am very very excited
I thought all of you would liket oknow on what we decided. I would still like to come here as I love maltese and would like to get one someday.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Good on ya,
I am so pleased you have made your choice,
and would love to see you here too.
Please put some pictures in when you get your puppy. I kinda like Shih Tzus too.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Look forward to seeing pics of your baby when you get it! Gald you have decided on what breed would be best for your family.Stay in touch with us for sure!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys I will. I am hopeing to get a digital cam for my birthday becuse I would like to get in to photography. so I will be taking alot of pics of my new baby. now if we could just get out of here so we can get our baby.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
We want to see lots of pictures of the new puppy. Before I decided on a maltese I was thinking of getting a shih tiz. They are just so cute! I have a friend that has one and he is just adorable.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Originally posted by melissajean@Jun 22 2005, 11:56 AM
thanks guys I will. I am hopeing to get a digital cam for my birthday becuse I would like to get in to photography. so I will be taking alot of pics of my new baby. now if we could just get out of here so we can get our baby.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74442
[/QUOTE]
My last dog was a Shih-Tzu. She lived 13 1/2 years. She was very loving and affectionate and had the personality of a Labrador retriever. She loved kids too. Blessings on your search.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good for you!
I am happy that you will soon have a precious baby to love. Can't wait to see pictures!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts