Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, the sad thing is that I didn't pass.
But I'm still going to Algebra! Whew, I barely made it! The test only helps you get in, but you have to have a passing grade in math too, and concentrate in class. :D But I still can't believe I didn't pass the test!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww...sorry you didn't pass it..
That stinks!
But glad that you got into Algebra anyway...good luck with that!
What are you planning on doing when you get out of school? Do you know yet? Regardless, take all the math and science classes that you can...they are very important! In addition...listen to your language/writing teachers...being able to write and speak at least semi-intelligently will also give you extra boosts in life.
(not meaning that you don't already
, just something I tell my seventh graders all the time-I am their language/writing teacher!
)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I was a bit worried that my teacher wouldn't call out my name, but when she did I tried not to jump in the air but I did get really exited.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Good for you!! Sometimes people just "freeze" for tests or just don't test well. At least you got in, and you'll have lots of time to study for other tests! Way to go!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Well you still got into the class which is great! You gonna get all sorts of options for math in high school which is so cool, lately I have been kicking myself that I am only going ot get up to regualr stats by graduation but if you wanted to you could take like AP calc by then lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That's awesome! Congrats!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts