Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is day 15 of my second time on the South Beach Diet (SBD). For those of you that don't know I did SBD for the first time from mid Oct 2004 thru Feb 2005 and lost 30lbs. I've since gained back about 15 of the 30lbs. Since restarting the diet I've lost 5lbs. I'm pretty happy with it even though its not as good as I did last time. Last time I lost 13lbs in the first 14 days. I'm averaging a loss of 1lbs every 3 days. I will be very happy if I can keep that up. Yesterday I started adding in some phase 2 foods. I think I'm going to try and do a kind of phas 1/phase 2 type of diet thru the holidays. After the holidays I will go to a full phase 2.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Congratualtions! A slow start is by far better than a faster one.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Kristi that sounds wonderful....this is such a hard time of year to keep on a diet plan. I know you can do it and if you need any support just ask. To have kept 15 lbs. off for over a year is an accomplishment! Keep up the great job.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I know first hand how hard it is to obey the "rules" of phase 1 SBD. I'm two pounds down after 9 days .... and it's all water weight
but I'm feeling healthier already at least!!
(And I cheat some, too;) )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts