Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture 025.jpg
Hi Aunties, It's me Mia. I think I need a vacation :blink: Mommy has been giving Leo hot steam treatments, meds for his ear, when needed his eyes., chicken broth and we all have been watching him closely.

But now :w00t: he's starting to feel lots better, and has all this loving stored up in him, and guess who he wants to show his "appreciation to first" :blink:

Yup, that's me under there somewhere, with the little guy unleashing all that playfulness and loving.

Picture 016.jpg

Can you beleive this little guy?

Picture 017.jpg

Leo, do you know the meaning of rest????

Picture 018.jpg

Honestly Leo, I love you dearly :wub:, but I often wonder, what in the world is in that mind of yours.

Picture 021.jpg '

Oh here he goes again :huh:

Picture 022.jpg

Oh geez, now what is he up to :blink:

Picture 023.jpg

To be very honest, I'm glad the little guy is coming around, and it was lots of fun playing with him again, but I know he's not 100% yet. I love my little brother dearly, but he sure beats to his own drummer.

Love you Aunties,
Love Mia

Picture 024.jpg

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Christine,

You should be a storyteller! I love your (aw) Mia and Leo’s tales. . . I call them . . . Happy Tails Of Mia and Leo (my husband thought that I was referring to a book, when I first told him about Miss Mia and Little Leo).

Maybe I’m a sap - - - but I’m an appreciative sap for all of your "tales" . . .

We're so glad that you’re feeling better Little Leo - Mia, you can come spend the night with us anytime! :)

Lots of love,

Barron, Lucy and Allie

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Ohhhh, what a cute story and the pictures are fabulous!! You really caught some great expressions!!!! Bravo!! :good post - perfect

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
So so so cute!! I love the both of them and their silly stories! Mia looks fantastic and it's good to know that Leo is starting to feel better :).

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Leo, je suis si heureux d'entendre que vous avez vous a repris bien.

J'espère thst nous pouvons avoir un playdate bientôt.

L'amour, Lucy

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Mia -- danks yous so much for da reports on Leo. We dinks that we'res glads dat we don'ts have a bwother. He wooks wike a wots of work to us. But we wuvs Leo and are glads dat he's wittle betters. We're hoping he's all wells berry soon.

Wuvs - Lacie, Tilly and Secret

And Leo, Awntie Lynn is still sending prayers for your fast and complete recovery.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Christine - those pictures and your captions are priceless. What a dynamic little duo you have. :wub: I know that sometimes Leo tries Mia's patience but I can tell how much they love each other. Leo, I'm happy to hear that you're coming around. Tyler's been rooting for you.:chili:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leo, je suis si heureux d'entendre que vous avez vous a repris bien.

J'espère thst nous pouvons avoir un playdate bientôt.

L'amour, Lucy

Awwwww Dear Lucy you are just so beautiful :wub: and so smart.
Mommy had to use an on-line translator :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:, but thank you so much, and I would love to have a playdate when I am all better. You are very special Lucy, just like your Mommy :wub:

Thank you everyone sooooooooooooooo much. You are so sweet to say I am a good story teller, but honestly, I just really intently watch them and can almost read their minds.

I can not tell you how many times Mia has given that look to Leo, like what in the world are you doing???? Especially when he is watching TV, she looks at him like he has two heads.

Bless my Mia, I'm giving her extra extra loving as well. She is such a trooper. I am so grateful that she is not catching anything from Leo.

I'm telling you, she is like my right arm. She is consistent day in day out. Always the same :wub: Leo? If he's tired, he's tired, if he's happy he's happy, everything shows on him.

Thank you all once again so very much.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I'm so glad Leo is better!:chili::chili: Got to be all the TLC from you and Mommy. :wub: Don't worry, Mia, things will be back to normal before you know it!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
oh those are just adorable, love how you reveal Leo next to Mia on the couch...cute! they are the sweetest pair. good to hear Leo is doing better.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Awwwww Dear Lucy you are just so beautiful :wub: and so smart.
Mommy had to use an on-line translator :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:, but thank you so much, and I would love to have a playdate when I am all better. You are very special Lucy, just like your Mommy :wub:

Thank you everyone sooooooooooooooo much. You are so sweet to say I am a good story teller, but honestly, I just really intently watch them and can almost read their minds.

I can not tell you how many times Mia has given that look to Leo, like what in the world are you doing???? Especially when he is watching TV, she looks at him like he has two heads.

Bless my Mia, I'm giving her extra extra loving as well. She is such a trooper. I am so grateful that she is not catching anything from Leo.

I'm telling you, she is like my right arm. She is consistent day in day out. Always the same :wub: Leo? If he's tired, he's tired, if he's happy he's happy, everything shows on him.

Thank you all once again so very much.

Oh Auntie,

Come here for a minute, I have a secret to tell you - - - my mommy thought that you said you spoke french - so she used a translator to write that message to you and Leo! :HistericalSmiley:

Wuv ewe,

Wucy

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Great pics and your captions are hilarious! :HistericalSmiley: Glad Leo is recovering.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
So glad your precious Leo :wub:is feeling better & getting back to his normal boyish self. Love the pictures & captions. Hannah wants Mia to know she understands about the funny boy behavior.:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I'm so glad Leo is bouncing back. Such cute photos and loved the captions!! They are quite a pair, just so cute. They balance each other out so well. Leo and Mia are quite the entertainers. They need their own show on Animal Planet! :wub: :wub::wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh I love all the pictures and captions. Sweet Mia, your brother is showing his appreciation on the wonderful job you did nursing him back to
health. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Mia sweetheart you can come visit Matilda and B&B:chili: I can see your brother is feeling much better, have fun sweetones:wub:
Christine the pictures are adorable, love their sofa, I want one for me:innocent::blush:
I'm so glad Leo is feeling better give him a kiss from awntie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts