Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to get Puddin' to the vet first thing this morning. (8am) . They will do surgery on her aural hematoma today, she'll be able to come home this afternoon if all goes well. Please pray she does ok...she's nearly 14 and I am very concerned about her making it through the anethesia(ok that's sp wrong but my head hurts and I can't concentrate!) ....She seemed in better spirits today, she actually came out of her hiding place and climbed some stairs this morning.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Dec 27 2004, 11:47 AM
I was able to get Puddin' to the vet first thing this morning. (8am) .  They will do surgery on her aural hematoma today, she'll be able to come home this afternoon if all goes well. Please pray she does ok...she's nearly 14 and I am very concerned about her making it through the anethesia(ok that's sp wrong but my head hurts and I can't concentrate!) ....She seemed in better spirits today, she actually came out of her hiding place and climbed some stairs this morning. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25539
[/QUOTE]

Good luck!!! I have been worried about your sweet puddin. Let us know how she comes through. I am sure she will be fine...lots of hugs and kisses your way!!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I hope everything goes OK for Puddin. Try not to worry too, too much. Let us know!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I hope she does well. Poor baby.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! I just called the vet b/c I just couldn't stand it anymore! They said she is done w/ her surgery but isn't fully out of her anethesia yet. But, they said she'll be fine
I'm so relieved! I'll let you all know when I get her home...thanks for everyone's prayers...and to Lady M, for being my online support vet until I could get her to my vet.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Dec 27 2004, 03:00 PM
Thanks everyone! I just called the vet b/c I just couldn't stand it anymore! They said she is done w/ her surgery but isn't fully out of her anethesia yet. But, they said she'll be fine 

I'm so relieved! I'll let you all know when I get her home...thanks for everyone's prayers...and to Lady M, for being my online support vet until I could get her to my vet.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25592
[/QUOTE]

Good news!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Triste@Dec 27 2004, 03:00 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25592
[/QUOTE]

Hey that is great news!!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Puddin is now home, and resting. She looks quite pathetic.
She had surgery done, cortisone shot, antibiotic shot...and now is on oral antibiotic as well as ointment. I want to just hold her and love on her but I can't b/c Oliver just goes crazy over her. She is more of a recluse cat...and doesn't like to be disturbed. The vet said this is one of the worst ear infections in a cat he's seen ...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awwww. It's ok. She's getting the right treatment and be all better soon. Don't feel bad even if the doctor said it was the worst. You couldn't help it. You did the best you can for lil Puddin and we all know it

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 27 2004, 05:17 PM
Awwww.  It's ok.  She's getting the right treatment and be all better soon.  Don't feel bad even if the doctor said it was the worst.  You couldn't help it.  You did the best you can for lil Puddin and we all know it
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25611
[/QUOTE]

I ditto that. It probably looked worse by the time you could get out to get her to the vet too...the snow didn't help any. Not your fault. At least all is well now. Give her lots of lovin for a super speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Surgery of any kind is so scary when it's on our furbabies...I'm glad to hear that she is home safe and recovering. Sylphide wishes her ta speedy recovery.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts