Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Betty Boop is the first girl that was due to have her puppies. She had to have emergency C-section on thursday (I had no computer to let you know) The first pup was stuck fast in the birth canal. Can you imagine this poor girl in that garage trying to give birth. She is doing great and is a very loving Mom of FOUR baby boys.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
OMG a Caesarian :w00t: and OMG four boys!! :w00t: Poor mom. I'm so relieved that she was in good care for that scary delivery.It could have had a very different outcome. Betty Boop is a lucky girl.:wub: I'm thrilled that they're all okay and can't wait to see them. When is the next mom due? Who can keep track?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg congrats to betty boop .. im so glad god put u in her path , imagine what wuld have happ to that poor mommy all alone in a hot garage .. grrr .. im so glad she sok , i wanna see pics

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that's over with and everyone's doing good. Bless her heart and yours! She's a lucky girl to be in your care.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tina Turner had her pups early this a.m.

The second rescue girl from Las Vegas was abot to free whelp early this morning. Tina Turner had 2 boys and 2 girls.
I have a U-tube to share, if someone can post it.
Judy now has 16 rescue puppies in her home along with all the Mom's.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Video of "Tina Turner" and her pups (three of them that you can see--I'm told the fourth one is hidden there).. :)

(Oops, I see Deb has a separate thread going about them already! :D)

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
I am so glad mom and babies are doing well. Tell Judy, we all appreciate her taking on this task, and being there for these precious souls.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts