Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I delivered my son on Mother's Day 2010... He was born an Angel already. We spent several days in the hospital because I couldn't bear leaving him there alone and just needed to let him know I was there somehow. We had him blessed and named with the Chaplain at the hospital and my husband carried him from my room to the chapel and back. I already miss him inside me, kicking and moving around. I chose only light dosage of morphine during labor because I wanted to remember giving birth to him. It was bittersweet, to say the least. The saddest moment is how quiet the room was when he was delivered from my womb. Eerily quiet. No commotion. I talked to him the entire time when I was pushing. I told him how much he was loved by us and how we will see him again one day. When I laid in my own bed, on our first night at home, I was eager to fall asleep because I thought I would see him in my dreams. I woke up the next day upset because I didn't or couldn't remember if I saw him or not. The same morning, we went to return the crib we had purchased because it was still in storage at the store since we have never made the pickup... that was hard too. Hubby and I will also celebrate our first son and Mother's day every year now. I hope I will find comfort one day and walk out of this depression. I know in my heart that he did not suffer in womb and is straight to heaven as an Angel, but my soul yearns for him very much.

I may just be rambling so I'll stop there. Please keep my husband in your prayers as well. He is suffering just as much as I am.

Thank you sincerely.
Mimi & Tommy

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Dear Mimi and Tommy,
My heart is broken for you. It sounds so devoid, but, please accept my condolences. Please know you will always be in my prayers.
xoxoxooxoxox

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
O, Mimi, my heart breaks for you and your husband. I can't imagine the pain you are in. I pray you will find peace.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I am so sorry for the tremendous loss and sadness you both must feel right now. Sending prayers for you both! (HUG) Please accept my sincere condolences.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I'm so so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby. I'm sure he's an angel watching over you now. I hope you can feel better soon and just remember the love for him.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I am so, so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your husband in this extremely difficult time. You have a little angel watching over you from Heaven.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
OMG I am so sorry I read this wrong . OMG I am so sorry for your loss.. My heart is breaking for you, I am so so sorry I misunderstood your post. Please know I am praying for you and Tommy. He is for sure an angel :crying:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I can't express how sorry I am for your loss in words. Just thursday, one of my friends lost her twins, and another lost her 1 yo nephew last week as well. I am just so sorry. You are in my thoughts.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Mimi -- My heart is breaking for you, your husband and your family. :smcry: I cannot begin to imagine your pain, but know that God has a reason for everything and that your precious son is in Heaven with Him.

Prayers are being sent to you, your husband and your family.:prayer::prayer::prayer:

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry. Please accept my condolences. My son was delivered stillborn may years ago, so I can relate very much to your post. My prayers are with you. If you ever want to talk about it, please feel free to pm me anytime.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Mimi - please accept my condolences. I know that nothing seems to help ease the pain right now but hope that you and your husband can get through this and have happier moments. Remember the love you have for each other and know that your little son will never be forgotten despite the short time he was on this earth. It's no one's fault and I too believe things happen for a reason that might not show itself at the time. Sending prayers and hugs to you and Tommy.:grouphug:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I am so very very sorry for your loss and will be keeping you and your husband in my warmest thoughts and prayers... ((((((Big Hugs))))))

An angel wrote in the Book of Life
Your baby's date of birth
Then whispered as she closed the book
"Too beautiful for Earth"

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I am so sorry! I can't even imagine. I have had 2 miscarriages, they were the worst pain I have even been through. But I cannot imagine that pain magnified 1000 fold as you have already anticipated to meet this little one, only to have to let them go. :-( My heart breaks for you and your DH.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts