Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Thanks for posting it Deb. This is Pal and his foster family. Sharon who is the AMA Rescue coordinator now for Oregon and Washinton is filming. It is the top two video's.
Some of the other videos below are of the puppies and adults from the Oregon surrender.
Hope you enjoy seeing a VERY happy Pal. What a differance from when we got him after the car accident. He is doing wonderful. Your financial support has given him his life back. Hugs,Edie

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Wow - look at Pal go!! And after all he went through. Didn't he have surgery? He looks like he's such a happy boy who loves to play. :chili::chili: Thanks again to the amazing rescue people we have here. Lifesavers...no doubt about it. :wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
wow! the last post I read was that they were rocking him at night and not getting much sleep. It's great to see him so happy, thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
That's wonderful! :wub: He sure looks like he's doing well--but I hear them say it will be another 3 weeks before he can just run. I have no doubt that they will help him enjoy his recovery time! :wub:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Did you also see the puppy in the video?? That is another rescue Sharon took on for AMA. His name is Baxter and he is 10 months old. Hugs,Edie

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Baxter is cute! :wub:
So are the pups in the other videos--I like the one in the green e-collar. It's fun how they learn to use those things in play. :D

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Pal looks sooooooooooooooooo happy and like his really on his way to complete recovery. What a heartwarming story.

Edie and Deb -- thanks so much for sharing the video with us. Pal is one special little guy!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts