Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member for approximately a year now. I originally posted an introduction back in April. Since then have been very busy with work, school, and family. I have been on the site over these months but just as a reader. I decided last night to put a picture of my girls on and to become an active participant on this site. Can't wait to get to know everyone and their babies. BTW, if you think my signature photo resembles NJDrake it's because we are good friends and use the same photographer.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Good, glad you decided to "join". Are you voting in the Shelter Contest? If not PLEASE do. Need all the votes we can muster. :) If you are, thank you!

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
:Welcome 4: Welcome, back. Yes I did think your siggie looked very much like Jane's :thumbsup: Kind of the arrangement and photography but also just absolutely gorgeous girls too.:wub::wub::wub: Hope you become an active member.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Hi Ruth! Glad to see you posting and I hope to see a lot more posts by you.
The girls look beautiful as always!:wub:
Yelp Sue, the arrangement of the pictures are the same and when I first glanced at it I thought it was mine until I looked closer. :w00t:
Hang around Ruth, you'll love it here, make friends and learn so so much!
Give your girls a hug for us. :wub:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts