Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I haven’t posted here since 2020 and boy has life changed. Cali is now 3.5 and my Mia is 2.5. We have since added a baby boy into our family in May 2021 and have another on the way, so we are busy busy! (Maybe I was thinking ahead and purposely got two female fur babies because I somehow knew I would only have male human babies :ROFLMAO:). My dogs love their brother, mostly because he sneaks them treats and he absolutely adores his sissy’s. My husband and I have also come to the conclusion that Mia is not a purebred maltese, which we should have known from the beginning because she looked so different than Cali as a puppy. We’re thinking maybe a Maltese-poodle mix or maltese-bichon or maybe even full bichon, not sure. Nonetheless, she is still loved the same, and is STILL my wild child. Cali continues to be a model citizen other than some territorial behaviors she exhibits when people get too close to me now. She is very protective of her mom and more so after I became pregnant. I’ve included photos! Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

· Registered
15 Posts
Hello! I haven’t posted here since 2020 and boy has life changed. Cali is now 3.5 and my Mia is 2.5. We have since added a baby boy into our family in May 2021 and have another on the way, so we are busy busy! (Maybe I was thinking ahead and purposely got two female fur babies because I somehow knew I would only have male human babies :ROFLMAO:). My dogs love their brother, mostly because he sneaks them treats and he absolutely adores his sissy’s. My husband and I have also come to the conclusion that Mia is not a purebred maltese, which we should have known from the beginning because she looked so different than Cali as a puppy. We’re thinking maybe a Maltese-poodle mix or maltese-bichon or maybe even full bichon, not sure. Nonetheless, she is still loved the same, and is STILL my wild child. Cali continues to be a model citizen other than some territorial behaviors she exhibits when people get too close to me now. She is very protective of her mom and more so after I became pregnant. I’ve included photos! Hope you enjoy!
Too cute!

· Premium Member
2,482 Posts
It is nice to hear from you! Your dogs are so cute, and I love their outfits. And congratulations on your baby and the one on the way! I'm impressed by your making such a success of raising your dogs and little boy togther so well. You must be a very active and positive bunch! 🥰

1 - 3 of 3 Posts