Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a heads up, sometime on Friday 09/24 the site will be upgraded to the final version of the forums and also the gallery to the final version, hopefully this will eliminate the bugs in the gallery also

this will be done by the forum company so it will happen while I am at work tommorow, so it will change the way it looks until I get home and make it look like the rest of the site again

if you have any problems let me know but give me a few days to work out any bugs

Thanks everyone for your patience, SM.com will only get better and better :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks Joe...we really appreciate all the hard work you do, honest.

I did try to send a photo of Sassi for you to put in the album, but it came back to me...stating 'some attachments could contain a virus, so this is being returned'.
any suggestions? I don't have a scanner...I know, I'm way behind times, but I very rarely would need one..........at least I thought that...ha ha ha

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so far so good

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the way the gallery looks now, I will get everything back to looking like the rest of the site sometimes this weekend, i remember now I had trouble doing it last time so if it looks really weird one minute and fine the next and weird again, its just me trying to figure it out :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts