Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:wub::wub::wub:Oh Sue. Upside Down Delight indeed. Little Hannah looks so stinkin' cute. I keep turning my head around to see her. And that third photo is my favorite. That's got to be your Valentine's Day card.:heart::heart:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh so sweet! Cosy is asleep beside me even while I scream for the Rangers! Go Rangers! Go Rangers! :)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my gosh, upside down, right side up, She is a beauty!!!! Oh l love thos pics. She is gorgeous and adorable all in one.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Oh boy Sue I love these photos of Hannah. She is a delight for sure which ever way she's pointed. I just love it when our Malts sleep like that too. Now in the last picture I think her little black lips are puckered up just waiting for my kiss.:wub: Here you go Hannah sweetie.:smootch: xxxxxxxxxx

btw I love Hannah's pretty red velvet bow.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
That is it Sue, you are killing me here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta pack and come over to your place!!!!! I will start by grabbing this girl (awwwwwwwwwwwwh I can't stand looking at these photos without being able to grab and hug) ... Then I will grab the Smarty Boo ... Then you will have to chase me in order to have them back :p
Oh my, I really don't know what I will do if I was able to reach them.

LOVED these pictures; pure delight! All of them <3 especially the third. It makes a great profile picture.

Thanks for my morning delight

Hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cute!! Ollie's beside me asleep....on his back!
Thanks

:wub::wub::wub:Oh Sue. Upside Down Delight indeed. Little Hannah looks so stinkin' cute. I keep turning my head around to see her. And that third photo is my favorite. That's got to be your Valentine's Day card.:heart::heart:
Thanks Susan,hope you didn't hurt your neck. ;)

Oh so sweet! Cosy is asleep beside me even while I scream for the Rangers! Go Rangers! Go Rangers! :)
Thanks

What great shots. Love Hannah so much and she is very photogenic :)
Thank you, she's a ham when I get the camera out.

Little Hannah is just to precious...please keep the pics coming...just love them. :wub:
Thanks Mary

Oh my gosh, upside down, right side up, She is a beauty!!!! Oh l love thos pics. She is gorgeous and adorable all in one.
Thank you Christene

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Little Hannah is gorgeous!:wub: I love, love, love these pics. She looks like a little flirt. Does she know how to work the camera, or what?!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Oh Sue, I think these are my very favorite pictures so far!!!! Hannah is such a doll baby.....she's so very photogenic! :wub:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts