Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a small path cleared for Naddie to go potty. She has, of course, seen snow but NOT this much LOL I don't know what the tally is for amount but it's the drifts that are sooo big!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Wow, Naddie could get lost in that stuff! That's a lot of snow!!
We have to shovel a path to the yard and a potty area in the yard. My girls aren't loving all this snow.
Stay in and keep warm!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had a nice break... now will soon get bundled up again and have to clear a path to bird feeders...poor little things are needing FOOD! One little one, my hubby said flew up onto the porch and was looking in the window.... probably saying>>> "HEY!! come on! we wanna eat!"
We couldn't open the front door at all this AM.. snow drifted so high against it. Had to go out other side of house via lower level where the drifts weren't so bad. Could open the door abt 5" and stuck broom out to push some away then could get the door open enough to get thru . Thankfully nice light fluffy stuff ...otherwise I could NEVER have shoveled what I did with my old 'decrepid' back LOL
Nice patches of lovely blue sky now and periods of sunshine as well. However still some pretty strong gusts!.. It will probably fill in all I just cleared before the day is out! Actually looks so pretty out! BUT... I think "Ok... been there /done that... let's have SPRING!!!" LOL
Hope everyone affected is safe and warm!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
This was just a bit too much snow for me thanks. I firmly believe snow belongs in pictures...and anyone who doesn't agree can come to my house and dig my car out. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Aw... I love Naddie's red sweater!

I wonder what she's smelling. Sometimes I think it's like The Princess and the Pea with my dogs when there's an itty bitty squirrel poop at the bottom of 2 feet of snow. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts