1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Ugh!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Oh, I wish someone would put that hook through the people's mouth that are doing this and drag them behind a boat for shark bait.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
:eek:

That is appalling. Absolutely heart wrenching....makes me sick to my stomach.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
OMG! I think I am going to be sick. That is the most awful, sickening picture I have ever seen.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have posted this sentiment before.........but I hope there is a special place in heck for someone who would hurt an innocent anything.......be it child, animal, or helpless old folk. This goes PAST cruelty IMHO.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I can't believe all of you BELIEVE that silly story! Look at the source! That kind of newspaper is likely to next print a story about how Madonna is having Joe's (our Joe) love child! As for the picture, it looks to me exactly what a picture of vet taking a hook out of a nosy dog's nose would look like.
Jeesh, I mean look where the hook is! Do you really think that the hook is not going to be pulled right out if someone were to tie the dog to the back of a moving boat and then throw him into the water? This is a picture of a nosy dog who either nose around where he should or tried to eat something in a hurry that he shouldn't and then got taken in for medical treatment. Then the owner or vet or someone else likely thought, hey, let's take a picture of what this dumb dog did. Remember the picture of the pit bull covered in porcupine quills that was floating around a few months ago? The only difference between this and that is fish-hook-nose dog got a story created for him and published in a tabloid.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Oct 4 2005, 11:28 PM
I can't believe all of you BELIEVE that silly story!  Look at the source! That kind of newspaper is likely to next print a story about how Madonna is having Joe's (our Joe) love child!  As for the picture, it looks to me exactly what a picture of vet taking a hook out of a nosy dog's nose would look like. 

Jeesh, I mean look where the hook is!  Do you really think that the hook is not going to be pulled right out if someone were to tie the dog to the back of a moving boat and then throw him into the water?  This is a picture of a nosy dog who either nose around where he should or tried to eat something in a hurry that he shouldn't and then got taken in for medical treatment.  Then the owner or vet or someone else likely thought, hey, let's take a picture of what this dumb dog did.  Remember the picture of the pit bull covered in porcupine quills that was floating around a few months ago?  The only difference between this and that is fish-hook-nose dog got a story created for him and published in a tabloid.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106324
[/QUOTE]

Looks like we've been had- I know the SUN isn't a reputable news source, so I googled it last night on RSPCA, but they believed it too... and then this site comes up today
HOAX?!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.