Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the longest time I would spritz Pico with the grooming spray and couldn't get his mustache and beard properly spritzed.

Today, I got the bright idea to spray the mustache comb before combing his mustache and the comb just glided right through the frizzies! I also have a natural bristle brush that he just loooooves to be brushed with and I sprayed it, too, before brushing him. It worked just great.

How do you use grooming spray?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I usually spray it on my hand then rub it on the hair although your idea sounds more effective, i was spraying it right now sunny at first but for some reason he just flips out when i try and spray him with a spary bottle full of anything (tried it with just water becuase i was worried the way he was acting the the detangler was stinging or something) i will have to try and do it your way sounds better than what i am doing

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Mikey sleeps while I groom him most of the time. Jonathan just stands quietly. My last puppy got very good within a week with treats. He laid quietly on his side for brushing and got the idea to lay his head down.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Sunny is good with most stuff just not the spray bottle, he is the best dog to blow dry in the whole world (ok thats a lie JMM your dogs are proubly a zillion times better than sunny but i am allowed to be biased lol) he jsut sits there and lifts his head or lowers it or lays on his side or stand up
sorry i am just going on and on lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts