Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been using Eye Envy for the last 5 or so days and I can not tell if I am really seeing a difference or its the powder I put on after the solution. I decided to take some pictures so I could compare and I got some cute ones of Tessa so I thought I'd share with you all!
I know its hard to tell in pictures because sometimes the flash causes the stains to not show as much. I tried to post the pics that looked most like what the stains really look like.

Anyone using Eye Envy? Will it ever go away completely? I hope she doesn't stain forever....

this is before i used any product on her. (above)

these are after 5 days or so of Eye Envy (below)

sorry there are so many, i couldn't choose the best one!!!
plus i'm kinda
when it comes to pictures, but aren't we all???

smiles and wagging tails,
nousha and tessa

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Looks much better to me!

I have tried it too, but didn't see much difference...Brink didn't care for it too much...maybe because it was cold out of the fridge..

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
It does look better and Tessa is a cutie!

I used the eye envy for a little while on Miko and it was somewhat helping. I was too lazy to continue and then his tearstains were solved by changing food

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
What a cutie!! It really looks like it's working for you!! It didn't work for me though
I followed the directions every night, but *sigh* it didn't help.

·
Registered
939 Posts
It sure looks better in the pictures.... what a cutie pie!

I tried Eye Envy with Tiki was younger. I did not work for us at all. When I told them it wasn't working they sent me a new "batch", that didnt work either. After that they did issue a refund though so I have to say it was worth the try.

Judi

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
While it seemed to work for us ~ it was so inconvenient to use because of having to refrigerate the product. I think it might have worked just to use the powder everyday but I'm not sure.

I switched to the Grooming Aid from Absolutely Natural Products but have only used it two days so I can't comment yet. I then also use cornstarch, but the cornstarch seems to gunk everything up which the powder from eye-envy didn't do. I'm not sure what I'll ultimately stick with, although I know that the eye envy solution that requires refrigeration is definately out. They seem to have a new 'herbal' one that I might try.

I'm a ditz and didn't answer your original question :new_Eyecrazy: Yes it does seem to work well for her. She's a cutie!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by CandicePK@May 21 2005, 10:11 AM
While it seemed to work for us ~ it was so inconvenient to use because of having to refrigerate the product.  I think it might have worked just to use the powder everyday but I'm not sure. 

I switched to the Grooming Aid from Absolutely Natural Products but have only used it two days so I can't comment yet.  I then also use cornstarch, but the cornstarch seems to gunk everything up which the powder from eye-envy didn't do.  I'm not sure what I'll ultimately stick with, although I know that the eye envy solution that requires refrigeration is definately out.  They seem to have a new 'herbal' one that I might try.

I'm a ditz and didn't answer your original question  :new_Eyecrazy:  Yes it does seem to work well for her.  She's a cutie!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64038
[/QUOTE]

I thought the refrigeration part was inconvenient also. I am glad to hear that I was not the only one!
Let me know if you try the herbal and it works!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
trust me guys, i hate refrigerating it also. its so incovenient because i have to go all the way down stairs, get it, use it, and then all the way back downstairs to put it back. it's not like i'm lazy or anything at age 21....

·
Registered
111 Posts
It looks like it is working really well. I use it on Duke. once the stains are gone you only have to use it every week or so. Your babt is a doll!
Carol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts