Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Option 1: Uploading directly from your computer

There are a few ways to get to the area to edit your signature. For me, this is the fastest way.

1. Select "QUICK LINKS" from the main navigation menu.

2. A drop down box should appear with a number of links to select from.

3. Choose "Edit Signature."

4. You should now be in the edit signature module. Scroll down until you see the "Upload Signature Picture" area.

5. You should see "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer" and a button "browse."

6. Click on "browse" and then select the image you want to use from your computer from the window that pops up.

7. Once you have selected your image, click on the button "upload".

8. You should see a text field "your current signature picture" and the image you selected. Beside it, you should see an underlined link "Insert Signature Picture. Click on this link.

9. After this, you can click on the "preview signature" button (if you do, scroll up just a bit after you've clicked on it to preview your signature) or click on "save signature".

10. Sit back and revel as others "oooooo" and "ahhhh" about your signature.
Thank you for all your help with the changes... I tried uploading a pic, but it came out HUGE HUGE HUGE. I couldn't figure out how to adjust the size???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.