Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am on dial up so i had to reduce the pic to a small size but here is a pic i took this morning about 6:30, we are staying at Surfside Beach, just south of Myrtle Beach, SC, we'll be back on Saturday, much to Kim's dismay :lol:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
p.s., my mom is watching Sampson and Maggie while we are gone and she says they are having a blast, she spoils them worse than us

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Aug 3 2005, 02:34 PM
But you have something to look forward to, right? Picking up Lizzie?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86929
[/QUOTE]

we're picking lizzie up after our second vacation which is in 2 weeks

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Wish I was there!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Oh how I do miss the beach back home in Adelaide, South Australia.
That is a beautiful photo Joe,
you lucky people.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great picture!
Jealous of you!

·
Registered
478 Posts
NICE picture! Thanks for sharing. We've wore ourselves out with Gatlinburg, TN, so for our next vacation we're going to go somewhere different. Myrtle Beach is one of our choices and this pic helps to make our decision!!!! We're also considering going up to PA to see the amish country and the Gettysberg monuments. Then there is Florida, Nickelodeon Studios, MGM, or maybe a cruise ship. Anyone with any other ideas, please PM me!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Great pics Joe. If you ever get up to Harrisonburg way let me know. Both Maggiesmom and I live here. Know your close so come on up and see us. We can get all our Malts together!!!!!

Lots to do here ya know. Lots of history and would make you a good THIRD vacation.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Myrtle Beach was THE place to go when I was in High School in N.C. Jr./Sr. weekend we'd rent a big two story beach house with boys and chaperones downstairs and girls upstairs. Umpty dump cots and bunk beds but we didn't care. Sneak a beer, ride around, go dancing, lay out in the sun on the beach (we thought it was HEALTHY).

Now, I go to Topsail Island, N.C. Quieter, more family oriented than I remember Myrtle Beach being. My brother and his wife live there so that's a big plus.....they get us prime rentals on gorgeous beach homes in their neighborhood so we can be back and forth the whole time. Take the kids tubing behind the boat, water skiing if it's calm, cookouts, etc. Great times! I especially like the N.C. coast in fall and winter.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, we came in for lunch about 30 minutes ago and we look out our window and see this...

they had evacuated the beach for a shark siteing 15 feet from shore, havent heard how big it was yet, we are sitting to the right of this pic, needless to say Kim says she isnt getting back in for nothing :lol: i might

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.