Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boom went with me and my hubby to visit my parents.. Its a 13 hour drive. He was so good. Slept most of the way.

Anyway.. He was playing in my parents back yard. They have an above ground pool. Their pump leaks and it makes the big mud puddle. So ofcourse the pup found it. He ended up in the pool that night and the next day. See the pictures for more detal.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a cutie!
That muddy chin is too cute!!!!
What does the chlorine do to them?
I took Brinkley to a church outing and was paranoid about him licking the pool water. I just didn't know if it would hurt their bellies.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boom wasnt a fan and didn't really try to drink the water. He may have a bit but it didn't bother him at all.

My parents cocker mix lives in the pool i swear. He gets in and out of the pool on his own using the ladder. Anyway he drinks the water and it has never bothered him either.

I made sure to give Boom a bath afterward cuz I didn't want him to turn green.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
oh man!, what great pictures

·
Registered
939 Posts
Great pictures and so much funj! :D :D :D :D :D

Such a cutie pie!

I know Tiki would have been rolling in the mud, you are lucky boom-boom didn't do that; it is a mess to clean!

Tiki doens't care much for the pool.

My cousin lives in Arazona and has 2 long hair Dachshunds. They also live in the pool! They will just go out the doggy door and swim around to cool off. Their hair does get much lighter in the summer from all the chlorene... it is quite a site, I wish I had pictures.

Judi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts