Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are leaving soon to go to NC for abour 12 days (including today). I won't be able to get onto the forum much while I am there and when I do get to come on it won't be for long, so I will have ALOT of catching up to do when I get back. I already see 2 pages I need to read of new posts but I have to finish packing and then load the car so I can't read them all!
Talk to you all when we get back! Have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
I will post pictures when I get back!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
bye, be carful, have a safe trip, and enjoy your holidays!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!!!!!! AND PARTY!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
BYE BYE! Have a fun in NC and have a great Christmas and Happy New Years.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I came back and see that I have 7 pages of new posts to go through!!! I knew that was going to happen though. I had a great trip! Fantasia was good the entire time, except she pooped in my brother's house twice but didn't pee in the house once! There was also a questionable biting of my nephew. He says she bit him when she was on John's lap (he is 2 and kept putting his face in her face and chasing her around the house when she was on the floor). Anyway I was holding her once and she was licking my hand and he wanted her to lick him so I put his hand by mine and she licked him too. He pulled away and said she bit him. So maybe he thought licking was biting and she didn't really bite him when she was on John's lap. John did say that she growled at my nephew at the time he said she bit him so who knows. Anyway if she did bite him she didn't leave a mark and everything is ok.
Fantasia was great in her crate the entire trip there and back home. She was good at night in the bed with us, without steps. I got lots of pictures of my niece and nephew and think I got some of Fantasia too. I can't remember what all pictures I took and they are all on my brother's computer so I have to get him to email them to me.
Anyway I came home feeling sick and went to the Dr. yesterday and found out I have a sinus infection and fluid in both ears. The sinuses made my throat red and sore and I was put on two medications to make me better. I have to take them for 14 days with lots of fluids and lots of rest. One medication is to make me cough to get everything up and out before I get pneumonia or bronchitis, the other is an antibiotic for the infection.
I have a bad sinus headache all the time and my ear drums constantly feel like they are going to burst. Dr. says it was probably building up for up to two weeks before I even left for vacation! It was because my old allergy medication wasn't working for two weeks so I had them switch me back to my old kind. But those two weeks fluids built up and now I am just feeling it because it's so built up. It really stinks!
Anyway I can't wait to get caught back up with all the posts! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Good to be back home!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome back! as u catch up u will se my parker had a biting incident also! get lots of rest and take all ur meds, hope u feel better soon!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome back!!!
Hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
sucks that you came back with a sickness.....im glad you and yor baby had fun!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Sorry that you came home sick! I hope you had fun though. Get well soon!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hope you feel better soon. I think Fantasia was framed by the nephew, LOL!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HA talk about being framed! My uncle was getting a glass of water in the kitchen and saw some poop (diarrhea) and called my mom. Everyone called me into the kitchen and WE all thought Fantasia did it. Mom cleaned up the part in the kitchen and I followed the trail to the other room and cleaned parts of the carpet that I saw. Then I looked up and saw a HUGE poop that she couldn't poop even if she tried! I called my mom and said it had to have been Zack (her mini poodle). Then I saw diarrhea shot into the baseboard heating. It was way too high for Fantasia to reach that! So I called my sister to clean it up (it is after all HER dog that did it). So mom and my sister cleaned the rest up. I went and checked Fantasia's butt and saw no trace of diarrhea (she always has some on her butt when she gets diarrhea). So I apolagized to her for blaming her before I even knew who did it. I just assumed it was her since she ALWAYS goes at least once in someone elses house. It was Christmas eve too. At least it wasn't Christmas day! Anyway, she didn't poop or pee once at my mom's and she only pooped twice at my brothers (the place where we spent our nights and most of our vacation).

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That was funny! The poop stain was too high for it to be Fantasia's! LOL Great detective work!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts