Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I used to vacuum, I made Caesar sit up on the couch with his toys, because I was afraid he would be afraid...WRONG!
He likes to play the chase game like he does with my husband and I with the vacuum cleaner. He will run at it and then run away real quick spin around get down on his belly and then run at it again!
haha

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi pretends that she is not afraid of it. she will bark at it until you move it towards her. She runs a few feet away and barks some more. You time she didn't see me get the vacuum out and she was so scared. She was huddled up against the sliding door trying to get away.

I felt like the worst mommy ever.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Dec 9 2004, 04:00 PM
When I used to vacuum, I made Caesar sit up on the couch with his toys, because I was afraid he would be afraid...WRONG!
  He likes to play the chase game like he does with my husband and I with the vacuum cleaner.  He will run at it and then run away real quick spin around get down on his belly and then run at it again! 
haha
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21702
[/QUOTE]

That is what Brinkley does!!!
He gets so excited when he sees me getting it out!
I wish I was that excited about it...

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Tuffy used to be leery of the vacuum, but now he has no fear of the vacuum.. he tries to attack it whenever I pull it out! I have to gate him away in the bathroom because he is a pain in the butt whenever I try to vacuum, it's so crazy!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker doesnt respond to the vacuum..
.he acts like its non existent.

i see everyone is enjoying their smilies

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Maggie just watches from her perch, wherever she may be, Sampson on the other hand, he literly goes after it, he will bark, growl and even bite it, I aint kiddin, he will bite it, he freaks over the ironing board too

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Dec 9 2004, 06:10 PM
parker doesnt respond to the vacuum..
.he acts like its non existent.

i see everyone is enjoying their smilies
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21755
[/QUOTE]
YUP! they are CUTE!! Do you have any sites for animated wallpapers for your computer... i cant find any holiday ones!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
no the animated wallpapers slow down my comp..so i just have a pic of park

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Puddles is like an attack dog when it comes to the vacumn.
He will charge and bark himself silly. You can't even move the thing for him standing in front.

Before I even remove it from the closet I have to give him a bisquit and send to his crate. Then put a cover over it so he can't see out.

When finished he will run to the closet and bark several times.

Don't know why hes that way, thought he would grow out of it, but not.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mugsy gets excited when I vacuum & wants to play with it. I thought he may bark and go nuts, but he doesn't.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Ha, Alex is right there next to me and watches if I don't miss a spot. If not in use, he will sit on it or take a sunbath on it if by any chance there is some sun shining on it. He is not afraid of it at all.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Dec 9 2004, 04:00 PM
  He likes to play the chase game like he does with my husband and I with the vacuum cleaner.  He will run at it and then run away real quick spin around get down on his belly and then run at it again! 
haha
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21702
[/QUOTE]

Maxi runs away he is scared of the vacuum you should see him its kinda funny
whenever my house keeper comes i have her call me when she is done so i know that she remembers to put back out maxis toys and the wee wee pads so on so i said to her how is maxi and she laughed and said he runs when the vacuum goes on he hops on to the couch than the chairs than he runs under the bed he gets so nervous with it which is weird because nothing scares him
by the way im up so early because he decided at 6am on a rainy saturday morning afrter i went out late last night that i should be up so he was kissing my face and jumping on me and now i am up after a load of wash and baby is now sleeping go figure -_-

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Maxismom@Dec 11 2004, 07:20 AM
by the way im up so early because he decided at 6am on a rainy saturday morning afrter i went out late last night that i should be up so he was kissing my face and jumping on me and now i am up after a load of wash and baby is now sleeping go figure -_-
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22063
[/QUOTE]
Lol, awww, Caesar does the same thing when he thinks we need to wake up, haha. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
I vacuumed today! I put Angel on the couch, with her "Blankie" and figured I'd turn on the vacuum (right now it's a shop vac
) and see how she reacted. She just put her paws on the back of the couch so she could watch me! It was very cute, and whenever I looked at her, she wagged!

Gotta love this little girl!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww how sweet!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Airmid@Dec 11 2004, 04:51 PM
I vacuumed today! I put Angel on the couch, with her "Blankie" and figured I'd turn on the vacuum (right now it's a shop vac
) and see how she reacted. She just put her paws on the back of the couch so she could watch me! It was very cute, and whenever I looked at her, she wagged!

Gotta love this little girl!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22178
[/QUOTE]
Awwww that is precious!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Dec 14 2004, 09:12 PM
Noodle will hold his ground when the vacuum comes near.  I actually have to stop and pick him up and move him because it is beneath his dignity to move over for a machine. 

Cookie is determined to teach the vacuum some kind of lesson.  I'm not sure what she thinks it needs to learn, but she's convinced that she's the only one around capable of teaching it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23251
[/QUOTE]
lol, cute!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts