Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are quick pictures I took this morning of the malts for Valentines. Thought of quick sharing :D hopefully will make you smile ^_^:wub:

Crystal: "hi pups, dis is me Cwystal"

and dis is a vewy special Mirror

yes, dis one,

da one dat i am wooking thwough it

I was told if I kissed it enough, my handsome Valentines will appear thwough it, wooking at me...

A kiss to wose too

but tones of kisses to da magical valentines mirror...Twust me, my boy is gonna show up :wub: gonna continue kissing till da 14th of Feb ...

*stay tuned to find out my Valentines*

Snowy: "so last year, I carried a red rose for you all"

Dis year though, I have da light pink flower :wub: hope you wike it!

oh I also borrowed Cwystal's teddy-magical-rose :p

but I wike da lighter one

Happy Valentines pups and hooman :wub:

wuv,
Snowy, Crystal + Kat too

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Oh Kat These pictures are wonderful, clever and so much fun to view!!!! Your babies are so photogenic and precious :wub::wub:.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Kat- so cute and creative!!! I loved all the photos. thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Wonderful!!! Love them!! and yes they brought a great big smile to both me and my DH face...I just love starting my day this way:chili::chili: The picture are great Kat, your little ones are so adorable!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Just the best pics Kat......Love the ones of Crystal looking in the mirror....and that Snowy with the pink rose and the tux takes my heart!!! That is the best ever!!!!! :chili::aktion033::chili::aktion033::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Kat - I saw Crystals pix in the other thread and gushed over it, well Tyler did. But look at Snowy. The perfect gentleman all dressed up and with a rose. I love the card you made. Your two rascals are so stinkin' cute.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awww, Crystal looks soooo darling in her red and white dress. I love the pics of her licking the mirror!!!! So precious, Kat! She will have little Maltese boys lining up around the block! :wub::wub::wub: Snowy is sooo handsome in his tux. I love both colored roses. He's just so adorable....he belongs in the movies, Kat! :wub2: Happy Valentine's Day to two very special and darling babies!!!! :heart:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Crystal- you are such a little beauty! and i love the picture of you looking into the mirror...aww......such a little princess!!

Snowy- i have the biggest crush on you!! you are my prince charming!!!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww Crystal! I hope your handsome Valentine will show up soon, you're sooooo cute kissing that mirror :wub::wub: how can anyone bear to watch you wait hehe :p and Snowy :heart: I have a big crush on you as well hehe!!

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
This is truly a cuteness overload.:wub::wub: Crystal you are so adorable I'm surprised your Prince Charming didn't burst right through that mirror on the first lick. Hehehe, look at that little tongue reaching for the rose. What a little doll you are. Love the idea for these pictures Kat. You are so creative.
Now Snowy you are just the most precious little Valentine boy I've ever seen! You made me swoon with that pink rose and tux. Dixie went crazy when she saw you. We are both in love.
Thanks Kat. Loved it!!!

Happy Valentines Day Crystal, Snowy and Kat!!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Crystal your as beautiful as the rose! :wub:
Snow what can i say, you looking very dashing in your tux and i'm sure you have hearts a swooning all over the world. :tender:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Kat, those photos are TOO cute!!! I love that Crystal is kissing the mirror waiting for her Prince Charming to appear. :wub: And Snowy is soooo handsome in his tuxedo holding the pink rose, all of the photos are just perfect!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to your two precious babies!

·
Registered
842 Posts
OMG too cute!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE the one with Snowy, how did you ever get him to hold a flower stem in his mouth!??!?!?! And the tux is just too cute hahahha

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
ROTFL! Oh, I love the nose on the mirror pic best! That is adorable! Of course Snowy looks awesome in his suit and rose. That dress is precious on Snowy.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh wow these are beautiful , crystal dolce said to tell u that u are just precious beyond words , said his lil heart almost came out from beating so fast !!!

and snowy u r just strikingly handsome w ur tux n i love ur pink rose , soo romantic!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Happy Valentine's Day, Snowy, Crysyal, and Kat!
The mirror is such a nice picture idea.
Mirror mirror, on the wall,
who is the fairest of them all?
Crystal is, in her sweet Valentine's dress.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts